27

Chapter 27 Live Singing

Jiang Zhan tensed up his expression, barely holding back, and coughed to hide his anger.

He then heard Bai Yan say leisurely: "As for the issue of public opinion, I don't bother Mr. Jiang... I already have an idea."

Jiang Zhan looked at him in surprise, wanting to say something, but finally kept his mouth shut.

He stopped talking, but Bai Yan became interested in him: "Mr. Jiang, I'm a little curious."

"What are you curious about?"

"Jiang Qiqi's matter." Bai Yan picked up the chopsticks and winked at Jiang Zhan, "Deal with it. Very un-capitalist.”

Most capitalists are completely motivated by the interests of the company. It is obvious that the company has a better way to deal with Jiang Qiqi's incident - to expose the matter completely and put all the blame on an anonymous hostile company number, let Jiang Qiqi bear the battle of public opinion, and the company will use methods such as misfortune to gain public good Sensitivity.

It would be much more beneficial to the company than forcing it to be a vaudeville show. To this day, there are still voices arguing about this statement on the Internet.

However, Jiang Zhan chose to suppress the whole matter first and did not even terminate the contract with Jiang Qiqi.

In the eyes of the outside world, Jiang Qiqi is just a girl who was selected to perform acrobatics by jumping off buildings, rather than a desperate person who was burdened with heavy medical expenses and mental pressure and almost collapsed in life. So Jiang Qiqi survived this test and returned to normal life with almost no obstacles.

Jiang Zhan was silent for a long time.

Perhaps it was because the night was too quiet, or perhaps the way Bai Yan looked at him was too sincere, Jiang Zhan unknowingly revealed his true feelings: "She reminds me of myself."

Bai Yan was a little surprised: "Myself? "

My mother... committed suicide by jumping off a building." Jiang Zhan whispered, "I watched her jump, but I didn't reach out in time to catch her."

Bai Yan was startled.

Even though he was talking about these things, Jiang Zhan still straightened his back and looked through the smoke in front of him, as if he could see the distance: "On her thirty-third birthday, she jumped from the roof of the building."

He was eight years old that year . age.

Even though he and his mother's body were separated by more than ten floors of high-rise buildings, Jiang Zhan could still smell the strong, rich, and suffocating smell of blood.

Before that, although his sense of smell was sensitive, he was accustomed to various smells; after that, Jiang Zhan developed odor mysophobia overnight and could hardly tolerate all smells.

Bai Yan pursed his lips, not knowing the cause and effect, and could only say "sorry".

"Maybe it would be happier for her to leave than to stay." Jiang Zhan closed his eyes for a moment, and when he opened them again, he happened to look at Bai Yan, and his heart suddenly moved.

The young man opposite had clear eyes and a calm expression. He did not show the disgusting sympathy and self-righteous understanding that he was used to seeing in his childhood, but only out of concern for him.

Jiang Zhan's heart suddenly warmed up.

He couldn't explain the reason, maybe it was the smell of fireworks brought by the late-night snack, maybe it was Bai Yan's eyes that were too seductive, or maybe... he finally found an aura that he could accept or even indulge in.