63

Chapter 63: Theft

Speaking of this, Bai Yan was a little surprised: "When did Mr. Jiang do it?"

"The two days you were in a coma." Jiang Zhan gently tugged on his tie and said nothing more.

In fact, he struggled with hesitation and uneasiness in those days - is the "perfume" Bai Yan refined before useful? Is it really appropriate to let Bai Yan lie alone at home instead of sending him to the hospital?

The old housekeeper suggested that he do something to distract his attention. Jiang Zhan thought about it and then went to analyze Bai Yan's brain.

Bai Yan guessed Jiang Zhan's suffering in those two days, and his expression softened. He gently touched Jiang Zhan's face: "Don't worry, something like this won't happen in the future."

Jiang Zhan held Bai Yan's hand. hand.

Bai Yanduo explained: "I fell into a coma this time because I didn't expect to be pregnant - our omegas will not come into estrus during pregnancy, but Meng Zhou used inducers to forcefully induce estrus. , causing hormonal conflict in the body."

Jiang Zhan became confused and tensed up: "Inducer?"

"Substances that can forcibly stimulate omega glands can be said to be an alternative bionic pheromone, but is the purpose of bionic pheromone reasonable? It guides the glands to secrete hormones normally and combines them with soothing, while the inducer is used to forcefully ignite the fire without any regard." Bai Yan saw Jiang Zhan's worry and comforted him, "There shouldn't be any extra inducer in Meng Zhou's body. Don't worry, Mr. Jiang."

He looked at Jiang Zhan's bloodshot eyes and suddenly felt a little worried, "Mr. Jiang, didn't you have a good rest last night?"

Jiang Zhan rubbed his eyes: "Not yet. Okay..."

Looking at Bai Yan's eyes, Jiang Zhan subconsciously said "Don't worry" and said honestly: "I can't sleep."

Bai Yan was slightly startled: "What's wrong?"

"Me? I don't know." Jiang Zhan lowered his head and tapped the keys a few times, feeling a little confused. "I'm not sleepy at all. I asked Dr. Xu to check and found nothing abnormal." During those days, he

had The group's work for almost three days was handled in one night, and the next day he habitually gave instructions for subsequent reports. Secretary Fang tactfully told him that the efficiency of each department was not that high.

Normal people need at least a few hours of sleep every day, but Jiang Zhan hasn't closed his eyes even once in the past few nights, but he doesn't feel tired at all.

Bai Yan looked more serious: "When did it start?"

"After you fainted."

Bai Yan frowned and looked at it, then suddenly asked: "Did Mr. Jiang smell the induction agent?" "

At that time, Meng Zhou was carrying "?" Jiang Zhan thought for a moment and frowned in disgust, "It smells very bad. I felt like my sense of smell was almost gone."

Bai Yan pursed his lips and guessed: "Maybe it's the effect of the inducer. "

Does the inducer also have an impact on people in this world?"

"It has no effect on the betas in our world, but we can't say that in this world." Bai Yan thought for a while, "Mr. Jiang, you Go to the hospital for a detailed examination, and by the way, ask if any of the people who went there with you were also affected."

Jiang Zhan was a little reluctant and looked at Bai Yan, with a faint trace of emotion in his eyes. Hope: "Will you go with me?"

Bai Yan said funnyly: "Please take a tube of blood and give it to me. I'll go to the laboratory to analyze it."