36

Chapter 36 : When Bai Yan, the master of seduction, was thinking about Jiang Zhan, Jiang Zhan was also thinking about Bai Yan.

Jiang Zhan had a list of real estate items in front of him, his head lowered in thought.

Secretary Fang stood aside and asked tentatively: "Mr. Jiang, do you plan to buy a house for Mr. Bai?"

Jiang Zhan paused, not wanting to admit it, but still nodded.

Secretary Fang asked curiously: "Why so suddenly?"

Jiang Zhan snorted softly: "Isn't he coquettishly asking me for a house?" I

was really spoiled by him.

But considering that Bai Yan was devoted to him, a house was nothing.

Jiang Zhan said he was dissatisfied, but in fact he was extremely serious. He collected all the information on newly opened high-end real estate in Hai City, considered it personally, and calculated several high-end communities relatively close to Huangxing Media. Which set should I buy for Bai Yan?

Secretary Fang watched helplessly as Jiang Zhan went on to spend huge sums of money on the road of domination and never return, feeling dumbfounded.

As a subordinate, he had no objection to Mr. Jiang spending his own money. And since Mr. Jiang and Bai Yan were together, he began to take more holidays.

Although the dedicated Jiang Zhan is very respectable, completely abandoning everything in daily life is a bit too exaggerated.

Secretary Fang has followed Jiang Zhan for many years and witnessed with his own eyes how Jiang Zhan turned the tide in the turbulent Xinghai Group and gradually reunited and strengthened the disintegrated Jiang family.

When Jiang Zhan came to power, Jiang Du and Jiang Huan were very young, and their parents had both passed away. No one in the family was concerned about the future of the three children, and they only wanted to dig out more benefits.

Over the years, Jiang Zhan has made himself the perfect CEO, limiting himself to a certain grid, being diligent, fair, and resourceful, and becoming increasingly silent and rigid.

It wasn't until he met Bai Yan that Jiang Zhan's iron tree blossomed, and the aura of fireworks on his body became stronger and stronger.

In both public and private matters, Secretary Fang was very happy to see Jiang Zhan's change.

So Secretary Fang decided to add fuel to the flames: "Mr. Jiang, haven't you ever thought that maybe Mr. Bai is not asking you for a house?"

Jiang Zhan was stunned for a moment: "What is that?"

Secretary Fang coughed: "Maybe Mr. Bai is I want to live with you."

Jiang Zhan stopped unconsciously while flipping through the real estate information.

——Live with him?

Does that seem reasonable?

Compared to asking for a house directly, this seems to be more in line with Bai Yan's image of being devoted to him and only loving others and not his money!

Jiang Zhan became pale and suddenly became reserved with a hint of arrogance and disgust with a hint of showing off: "He wants to live with me."

Secretary Fang really wants to tell you not to laugh when you say this. So happy.

Jiang Zhan quickly stopped his smile and thought for a while: "There are still a few empty rooms on the third floor of the villa, but no one has lived in them for a long time."