78

Chapter 78 Brainstorming

Jiang Zhan sorted out his thoughts and thought of a possibility: "Is Bai Yan a bisexual?"

"No." The housekeeper organized the language and briefly explained Bai Yan's identity, " Mr. Bai has a special constitution and is called an omega. Although he is a man, he can still have children; Mr. Jiang, you are the corresponding alpha..."

Jiang Zhan's expression did not change at all after the explanation.

After the butler finished speaking, Jiang Zhan nodded and frowned: "Even if I have lost my memory, you don't have to lie to me with such a story."

The butler: "..."

He waved his hand feebly, "You said more to me back then. That's what I thought too."

Things are changing.

Jiang Zhan's expression remained unchanged: "I know."

He had been quietly observing the actions of the people around him since he woke up, including of course his most trusted housekeeper and Bai Yan who suddenly appeared.

All members of the Jiang family are very familiar with Bai Yan. It is obvious that Bai Yan has indeed lived in the Jiang family for a long time and has no ill intentions towards him.

The butler's kindness to Bai Yan was mixed with respect, and it was normal to protect Bai Yan's identity.

This child must have a mother.

According to Jiang Zhan's understanding of himself, he shouldn't be someone who would casually play with girls and get pregnant... right?

Ten years have changed so much that Jiang Zhan himself suddenly felt a little unsure.

——Is it possible that he will be a scumbag ten years later?

...

When the housekeeper came out, Jiang Zhan didn't believe it at all: "Mr. Jiang, you can take care of the young master's eyes."

When Jiang Zhan went back, Xiao Bai Yi had just woken up and was nestling in Bai Yan's arms, rubbing his cheek with Bai Yan.

Jiang Zhan looked specifically at Xiao Baiyi's eyes.

Those eyes are delicate and beautiful, exactly like Bai Yan.

Jiang Zhan was startled.

Bai Yan guessed what Jiang Zhan asked the housekeeper, and lifted up little Bai Yi with a smile: "A Zhan, why don't you come and hug our child?"

Jiang Zhan's expression froze and he didn't say anything, but he actually came over and started from Bai Yan took Xiao Baiyi in his hand.

Xiao Baiyi hadn't hugged his father for a long time, and they gave him a big, drool-filled kiss.

Jiang Zhan subconsciously moved his arms to make Xiao Baiyi lie down more comfortably.

In his current memory, he has never held such a big child, but his body seems to remember how to make Xiao Baiyi more comfortable.

Holding Xiao Baiyi, Jiang Zhan suddenly felt a little inconsistent - it seemed that when he held Xiao Baiyi, there should be...

a warm body close to him.

Bai Yan smiled and said, "How's it going? Did you remember anything?"

Jiang Zhankong's heart suddenly relaxed. He was silent for a moment, rubbed his brows and said, "Sorry." "

It's okay." Bai Yan didn't care. "Take your time, don't be in a hurry."

Jiang Zhan looked at him silently and nodded.