49

Chapter 49: Exercise

Today, the crew went to the countryside to shoot the scene where Feng Zhanhua and the male protagonist Rong Yan met.

It is also the first rivalry scene between Bai Yan and Wei Cun.

Rong Yan has a somewhat carefree personality, while Feng Zhanhua is careful and delicate. Feng Zhanhua deliberately met Rong Yan because of his concern for the heroine Xie Nichang, but they fell in love with Rong Yan at first sight.

This scene shows Rong Yan's chivalry when encountering an injustice on the road, and a conflict arises with Feng Zhanhua, who has also stepped in to take care of the matter. The two do not agree with their respective actions, so they simply do their own thing.

Rong Yan just rushed forward and fell into the trap of the thieves. When he was in danger, he was rescued by Feng Zhanhua, and saw that Feng Zhanhua used his tricks to kill all the enemies.

Although Rong Yan was dissatisfied at first, he saw that Feng Zhanhua handled the matter in an orderly manner, and he was full of admiration for Feng Zhanhua, and the two turned their hostility into friendship.

Rong Yan sat on the ginkgo tree on the edge of the cliff, looking down at Feng Zhanhua from a high position, and said with a smile: "Brother Feng, why don't you come up and sit?"

Feng Zhanhua's folding fan swayed slightly, and he raised his head and glanced at Rong Yan with a smile. Yan glanced at him and said, "I don't like high places."

Rong Yan curled his lips and said, "Brother Feng is so weird when he has sex."

But he still jumped down from the tree.

Feng Zhanhua opened the folding fan and asked curiously: "Brother Rong, why are you down?"

"I don't like to look down on others, so it's better to stand on the ground together."

Feng Zhanhua curled up the corners of his lips and suddenly laughed.

...

"Stuck!"

Director Qiu stopped shouting, frowned and shouted through the loudspeaker, "Wei Cun, come here!"

Wei Cun instantly got out of the scene, put away the warm smile on his face, and looked deeply. He glanced at Bai Yan and turned to Director Qiu.

Director Qiu showed him the scene he had just taken: "Your momentum is a bit exaggerated. Rong Yan is so approachable. Even if he was a little unhappy with Feng Zhanhua at first, now he only has admiration and the joy of making good friends. "You can't act with the same feeling as before."

Wei Cun nodded silently without refuting.

Director Qiu patted him on the shoulder: "Think about it and do it again."

The actors and camera were rearranged. Bai Yan had no objection and shot it again.

This time, before Wei Cun could jump down from the tree, Director Qiu frowned and shouted stop.

Still failed the third time?

Wei Cun's face turned a bit ugly when the director called him over, and many of the extras and supporting actors nearby were whispering.

As slow as Xiao Zhang, who was holding a thermos bottle and watching on the side, he also muttered a little: "Is he deliberately torturing you?" Before

Bai Yan could answer, he saw someone from Wei Cun's assistant team running over and said very apologetically. : "Mr. Bai Yan, I'm very sorry. Our Wei Cun's condition today may not be very good..."