45

Chapter 45:

Before becoming a disciple of Bai Yan, he remembered that he was so happy that he showed off to the grid world in the laboratory.

But why do you think the tone of Grid World is not right?

Bai Yan scrolled up and realized that he had sent the wrong photo.

It was supposed to be a photo of the lab that had been processed by the brain, but instead it was a selfie of him sitting in a car.

It was probably Qin Hao who slapped him on the back, causing him to make a mistake.

Bai Yan replied with an explanation: "Sorry, the wrong photo was sent."

Grid World seemed to be online and a reply was sent quickly.

[Grid World: That’s it. Are you also a fan of Bai Yan? 】

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows slightly: Yeah?

[Grid World: Me too. ]

[Grid World: Is Bai Yan particularly good? He is good-looking, sings well, dances handsomely, and is loyal, dedicated and infatuated. ]

[Grid World: Was this photo downloaded from Weibo? Why don't you have a watermark? 】

Bai Yan looked dumbfounded as he watched a series of messages from Grid World, and raised his eyebrows with complicated emotions.

Bai Yan had never thought of it before that the netizens he chatted with were his fans.

Bai Yan considered for a moment whether he could directly attract the grid world to his company if he revealed his identity.

He rejected the idea in a flash.

Putting aside the fact that most people tend to separate their pursuit of celebrities from real life, he enjoys the equal relationship between him and the grid world where their identities are hidden from each other. It might not be so easy if he reveals his identity.

Since Grid World is his fan, he will just find opportunities to give Grid World some peripherals in the future.

[A line of white egrets: I dislike the watermark blocking Bai Yan’s face, the p is gone. ]

[Grid World: Indeed, thank you for the photo. By the way, thank you for your suggestion. I bought my boyfriend something that he had been paying attention to before, and he was very happy. ]

[Grid World: I'm quite busy right now. I'll help you analyze your technical modules in a few days. ]

[A group of egrets: Thank you so much. I'm very busy these days, so I'm not in a hurry. 】

After chatting with Grid World, Bai Yan thought about it and went upstairs to find Jiang Zhan.

Jiang Zhan was in a meeting. Secretary Fang came over from the next door office to sort out information. When he saw Bai Yan, he was slightly startled: "Mr. Jiang just entered the conference room. Mr. Bai has something to do with Mr. Jiang?"

Bai Yan couldn't explain why he wanted to talk to Jiang Zhan. He said hello and coughed: "It's okay, I just want to talk to Mr. Jiang about something."

"Mr. Jiang is quite busy these days." Secretary Fang said apologetically, "I was working almost all night the past few days, and I asked Bai Bai Sir, I appreciate your understanding."

"The company is very busy?"

"Well, there are some problems at the group." Secretary Fang did not explain in detail, but piled up the materials in his hand, "Mr. Bai can wait in the lounge first, Jiang The boss will come out as soon as the meeting is over."

When Omega Enters The Real WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara