58

Chapter 58 Inhibitors

Bai Yan always wears this headset except when necessary, and everyone around him is already used to it.

Jiang Zhan looked at the earphones and looked at Bai Yan in surprise. He seemed to have thought of something, and his expression gradually became serious.

Bai Yan held Zhi Nao, commanded Zhi Nao to connect to the computer in the room, displayed the technical modules of Zhi Nao in the form of a catalog, and said with a smile: "Mr. Jiang, you can take a look."

Jiang Zhan looked at it carefully for a while . , his eyes became more and more serious, and finally he frowned and raised his eyebrows, and his first words were: "Don't show this to anyone in the future."

Bai Yan raised his eyebrows slightly: "Oh?"

"Everyone has nothing?" It's a crime, it's a crime to have a jade." Jiang Zhan looked at Bai Yan's eyes seriously, "There are too many things here that are not suitable for appearing now."

Xinghai Group started out as a technology company and followed a civilian route. But many technologies were actually initially researched for military and national use. Xinghai Group has been careful to avoid all minefields, choosing to cooperate with the country when it cannot avoid it. It has never made any major sacrifices, so it can live peacefully for nearly a hundred years.

Among the things Bai Yan showed, there were many technologies that were obviously in the direction of thermal weapons.

This confirmed Jiang Zhan's guess just now - "Is this your secret?"

Bai Yan put away those scary long catalogs and said with a smile: "It's part of it. Why, Mr. Jiang is afraid?"

Jiang Zhan was a little worried Looking at him displeased, he frowned and said, "I'm worried about you."

Bai Yan laughed, sat casually on the sofa, and winked at Jiang Zhan: "Mr. Jiang didn't want me to try. See if you can accept that Mr. Jiang knows my secret? So I will try to show it to Mr. Jiang." Did

Jiang Zhan's face change? He didn't ease up. After a long time, he sighed softly: "You don't have to test like this. Me."

Bai Yan put the Zhinao on his ears again with a smile and spread his hands: "So Mr. Jiang still wants to do it?"

Jiang Zhan's face turned serious: "Of course."

Bai Yan put the Zhinao on his ears. The technical modules in are listed again, and this time the dangerous-looking parts have been removed.

Jiang Zhan carefully selected two, and Bai Yan converted the corresponding technical modules into data packets and sent them directly to the computer.

Jiang Zhan started analysis and processing on the spot.

Out of curiosity, Bai Yan stood behind and looked at Jiang Zhan carefully.

Jiang Zhan, who was typing on the keyboard, looked more focused than Jiang Zhan when dealing with official duties. His fingers were clicking on the keyboard, and the screen was flashing in a dizzying manner.

Although Bai Yan can use his brain, his understanding of technology is limited to daily maintenance, and he doesn't understand the underlying things. Now he is watching Jiang Zhan transform the technology from another world into this world bit by bit. The practical functions of the world showed a trace of admiration affectionately.

Jiang Zhan occasionally turned around and noticed Bai Yan's gaze. He couldn't help but straighten his waist straighter, the expression on his face remained unchanged, and his hands moved faster.