Chapter 45

Sofia's POV

Quietly slipping away from Fez, I decided to take a shower and get dressed. It was very early in the morning and I had a lot of things on my mind. Maddy's birthday being one of them. She turns 18 in a few weeks and I still didn't get her anything yet. Cassie would be there too, now that I think about it. Life sucks sometimes.

After my shower I decided to walk into the kitchen and cook breakfast for everybody. When I opened the fridge I noticed that there was more food than usual, which is strange. Where did all these groceries come from? Fez doesn't usually have this type of money. Things have been different though, recently.

I decided to make waffles with strawberries, blueberries, butter, syrup, and whipped cream. 3 cups of orange juice with ice. Most of the waffles are for Faye, she looks like she might weigh less than Ash. I took Fezco's plate and cut the waffles into bite size pieces, leaving it on the counter.

He comes behind me and snakes his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him from behind. "This is for me?" he asks, kissing my neck. "This one is yours" I smile, pulling him closer to me and enjoying his presence. I did originally plan on leaving before he woke up.

"I think I'm gonna skip school today" I tell him, handing him his plate and then walking back toward his bedroom. "Oh yeah?" he asks, his mouth already stuffed with food.

He followed me back into the bedroom and I grabbed my phone off the charger, checking the time. "Yeah... Seeing Cassie is the last thing that I need right now. Plus, I gotta go shopping." I say.

"Skipping school to shop... how are your parents gonna feel about that?" he jokes. "Well, its not just any type of shopping. Maddy's birthday is coming up, I gotta get her some gifts." I tell him. "Oh really? Thats cool..." he scratches the back of his neck as he watches me do my hair. "Do you, uh... maybe want me to take you shopping today?" he asks, making me pause for a second.

"I would like that... but don't you have work?" I ask him. "I mean, yeah... but, Ash got it today. He can show Faye how to work the register. I rather take my beautiful girlfriend shopping for her sister" he told me, setting down his empty plate on the nightstand and coming closer to me.

"Oh so now I'm your girlfriend?" I ask with a smile, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss. He kisses me back passionately and pulls away slowly with a red face. "Only if you let me make you my girlfriend" he tells me.

Suddenly Devin crosses my mind. Shit, the laptop. "Get dressed" I tell him with a brief smile, kissing him again.

Fez brought his plate to the sink and I decided to text Maddy, making sure that she put Devin's laptop away somewhere in my room. I finished getting ready and quickly sprayed myself with the perfume I had in my purse.

Maddy: the laptop is under ur pillow

I sighed with relief and turned around to see Fez again, taking off his shirt. He looks so good, I thought to myself. "Wait" I stopped him in his tracks, putting my hand on his bare chest to stop him from changing clothes. He froze and we made eye contact. He waited for me to make my next move, so I did.

I pushed my lips against his and kissed him slowly, removing my hand from his chest and reaching down to grab his meat a few seconds later. He began breathing heavily into my mouth and I could feel it getting harder in my grip, making me want him even more.

I left a trail of kisses all over his neck and then made my way down to his chest. I never once moved my hand, and I could feel him throbbing through his pants. Then, I began kissing down his stomach until I fell on my knees and faced his waistband. I pulled down his sweatpants and grabbed it before he could say anything, taking the whole thing in my mouth and sucking on it.

__________
𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣