Chapter 15

Sofia's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night, seeing that he wasn't in bed anymore. I checked my phone. 1:35 in the morning. I rolled back over and tried to fall back asleep, but 10 minutes passed and I couldn't. What's taking Fez so long to come back to his room? I roll out of his bed and look around the house, not bothering to say his name too loud in the hallways considering Ash was still trying to sleep.

After checking everywhere, Fez was nowhere to be found. The bathroom light was on and the door was creaked open, so I walk over to turn the light off. Only when I came closer to the bathroom, I saw him standing in the mirror leaning against the sink counter with his head down, as if something was bothering him. I open the door slowly, making him turn in my direction and face me. "Fez..." I say quietly, walking over to him.

He turns around completely, and I stand in front of him, looking up at his face. I take his hand in mine and rub the top of his palm with my thumb. He looks down at our hands intertwined together and then he looks back up at me. Without a word, he uses his other hand to tilt my chin up and closes the space between us. I feel fireworks going off in my stomach and his warm lips embracing me completely.

I kiss him back softly, but it quickly turns into something more passionate. He turns us around and picks me up to place me on top of the bathroom counter. He places himself between my legs and continues kissing me, running his fingers through my hair and kissing down my neck. I let a moan slip from my mouth but before it could even come out all the way, his lips were back on mine.

He picked me back up again and carried me to his bed where he laid me down and got on top of me, continuing to kiss me. I let him place himself between my legs again as he pinned me down, biting my lower lip between kisses. I felt him getting bricked up and the feeling of his dick pressing down hard against me rubbing my thigh made me moan again.

I felt myself getting wet the more he kissed me and let his hands roam my body. I arched my back slightly to let him know that I was ready for whatever level he wanted to take this to. He took off his shirt, tossing it to the side and not giving me much time to stare at his chest before he was back on top of me kissing me again. 

Before I knew it, both of our clothes were on the floor and he was stripped down to nothing but boxers. Fez's body was exactly how I imagined it when I was having sex with Devin. My fantasy was finally coming true, and I didn't care what the consequences were. Devin could never find out about this.

He left a trail of kisses down my stomach before finally reaching my thighs, spreading my legs and leaving hickeys on my left thigh. He pushed my panties to the side and began moving his tongue around, making me moan even louder than before. I pushed his head down, enjoying the feeling of him eating me out. "You like that?" he asks, flicking his tongue across my clit. "mmm yes" I responded, arching my back from pleasure once more.

He entered his finger inside of me and I gasped, never wanting this moment to end. Already wanting more. "wake up" he whispers. "w-what?" I ask, looking down at his face. Only to see Ashtray between my legs. My pussy dried up like a dessert and I almost screamed. 

"Wake up" Ashtray repeated himself. This time I did wake up. I saw Ashtray standing over the bed and Fez woke up at the same time as me, both of us looking up at Ashtray in confusion. "You gotta go, Fez can drop you off back with your folks or something. Our guy is gonna be here real soon." Ash says, looking at Fezco as if to remind him of something.

Fez zones out for a second, then he snaps out of it and removes the covers from himself before getting up out of bed. "Shit, man. I forgot about Mouse." he says before beginning to get dressed. Ash eyes me for a second and I get the chills, thinking about the dream I just had. Well, that was traumatizing. I follow his actions and throw on one of his jackets, considering I was basically already dressed. After Fez threw on his shirt and put his shoes on, he looked at me and shook his head. 

"I'm sorry about that Sofia, I gotta take you home. I really don't want nothing like last time happening, you know?" he says. My mind takes me back to the night Rue refused to leave. "Yeah, I understand." I tell him. He helps me collect my stuff and I grab my purse, bringing my things and myself out to the car before Fez shuts the car door for me. He gets in the drivers' seat and takes me back to my house. 

The drive was short and quiet, both of us enjoying the morning birds chirping. The radio was off and his eyes were on me when I looked over at him. "You know it was my fault for not letting you know or waking myself up earlier. I honestly didn't even remember." he explains.

"It's fine, Fez. Really." I say with a small smile. "Nah, it's not." he tells me, turning on my street. "You know I'm off work today, so if you're not busy I can swing back around in an hour, pick you up and take you somewhere I think you'd like to go." he says to me. "I'd like that" I say to him with a smile.

He pulls up to my house and I notice that there are no cars in the driveway, which means nobody is home. "I'll see you later then I guess?" he says to me. "Definitely. Be safe, okay?" I tell him. "Always am. Dress nice, you look a mess right now." he says bluntly. "Shut up" I chuckle, waving him off before he drives away.

Once I enter my house, I look in the mirror and realize that he was right. I do look a mess. Time to take a shower.

__________
𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣