》ᴜɴꜰɪɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ《

Start from the beginning

The soul by now had quite gotten the hang on how to comfort any mortal either by words or by actions. But only for Yeonjun, he used both words and physical interactions. Currently, Yeonjun just shuffled in the soul's embrace wanting to get even more closer trying to seek more comfort as his heart beat rate started to relax. While the soul continued to rub soothing circles on the older's back, occasionally patting as well.

In few words, he was trying his utmost best to pour out his comforting senses to the mortal who seemed very messed up this days.

After a while of comforting silence, the soul heard the mortal's soft snores. How exhausted he must have been to fall asleep like this in such a short time?

Softly caressing the locks of the sleeping male, the soul let out a sigh of relief. He took the mortal and laid him on the bed right next to them. But then he heard some mumbling from the sleepy male himself.

"I am sorry.... I love you...... D-Don't leave me...."

Soobin's pupils shrank hear this as he glanced at the male who was frowning quite obviously and an agony filled expression took over him.

"I wish you felt the same...."

The soul felt immensely confused hearing this quite mumbles, as his line of sight caught the trembling hand of the mortal as he frowned even more in his slumber.

Is he having a nightmare?

Soobin just wanted to make the older sleep comfortably and the trembling hand of the older kept in such a posture made the soul a little uneasy. So the soul just barely managed to grip the older's hand when his entire body felt it was fully petrified as some vague memories and flashbacks shooted down his mind, his eyes turning white as those pupils shrank down.

-

It was Yeonjun's birthday finally.

13th September, 2021.

A familiar deaf male immediately jumped out of his bed as he glanced at the time in his phone. A small smile crept on his face. It was Yeonjun hyung's birthday.

The second birthday of the older he is celebrating together.

Rushing down the restroom completing his business and getting properly dressed, Soobin grabbed the hearing aids from his table and put them on adjusting the sound with the normal surroundings.

Just as he wore the hearing aids, the sweet chirp of birds was heard. He just glanced down at his fit. Simple but not overdressed. The younger male had worn a simple white shirt paired up with some ripped jeans. His hair as fluffy as it should be.

Breathing out slowly, wanting to calm his thumping heart, he scrolled down his phone and re-read the message he sent to Beomgyu just the night before.

Beomgyu☾

- Beomgyu, I think I am gonna confess tomorrow. It's yeonjun hyung's birthday.

- OH MY GOD? WHATTT? BEST OF LUCK. I AM ROOTING FOR YOU.

The younger chuckled softly at the text from the other on how excited he seemed. He was feeling really nervous, like anxiety was rushing down his veins heavily because after so much contemplation, the younger male came to a conclusion that-

He had fallen for his Yeonjun hyung.

And today was his birthday, so it was the best time to confess. Yes, there are many things could go wrong- like he may get rejected, or he might loose his so close companion.