The Night Skies

"So...are you joining Four and X for BFB?" Firey asked Leafy. Leafy scoots away from Firey a little before closing in on herself. She looks down at the grass before sighing.

"...yeah...why are you wondering though..." Leafy said while turning away from Firey. Firey sits down on the stump's other side, careful not to set it ablaze and Leafy. He looks up at the sky and smiles.

"The sky's pretty today, isn't it?" Firey said with a smile. Leafy huffs before crossing her arms.

"Why are you so curious about the sky? It's only stars and Black Hole knocked out on the other side." Leafy said with a tone of irritation. Firey sighs.

"Y'know...this day is the day where...everything happened...for you...me...and..." Firey stops himself and glances at Leafy who had tears that were about to leave her eyes. Firey sighs before looking down.

"And...Dream Island..." Firey finished his sentence. His voice croaks a little. He cleared his throat a little but had no moisture to clear it which caused him to have a coughing fit. Leafy is seen scrambling before pulling out a bottle of gasoline. Firey tilts his head confusingly only to find her smiling. 

"...thanks," Firey said smiling back. He takes a swig of his water and continues gazing at the sky with Leafy who was a little closer to Firey. The two stay in comfortable silence. Leafy looks at Firey and a smile tugs at her face. 

This could've been it. This could've been what happened had it not been the fact that Leafy stupidly stole Dream Island. This could've been the shit if Leafy wasn't too selfish in wanting to get into that stupid Island. And here she thought the Island would solve all her problems. 

"Hey...Leafy?" Firey asked. Leafy hums in response. Firey turned his body to her and was on his knees.

"I'm...sorry...for stealing Dream Island from you...I just wanted to tell you sorry...I need to think of why I did it...or well...be honest..." Firey chuckles while looking away. Leafy looks at him and notices the genuine reaction he has with her. Leafy hums before turning back to the stars. 

"Okay," Leafy said while shrugging. It was awkward for a few minutes before Firey decided to speak again.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked. Leafy looks at him and scoffs.

"No," Leafy said with a chuckle. Firey stutters a little confusingly.

"Wh- I- but I- I said sorry? Why aren't you gonna forgive me?" Firey said with an angered tone. Leafy glares at him before standing up.

"Oh let's see. You killed me on that stupid Ferris wheel and told me I was being 'overdramatic'. You knew I was a leaf. Something that isn't fireproof. Secondly, you kicked me off Dream Island even though you let Coiny in implying that I was worth less than Coiny to you as a friend. Third, you ignored me nearly the whole game of BFB, and lastly, you only ever started talking to me the moment I started taking those STUPID PILLS!" Leafy shouted. She looked back at Firey and noticed his shocked expression. She covers her mouth the moment her words re-enter her mind.

Before Firey could do anything, Leafy ran off. He starts chasing after her while shrieking her name. Leafy couldn't run back to that voice though. 

The voice that she'd melt for. The voice that belongs to the person that she wanted to be with. Wanted to love. Date. Kiss. Hug. Love. The person whom she wished didn't hate her guts. She continues running away to god knows where while Firey keeps trailing after her.

"Leafy wait!" Firey screamed. Leafy sneaks into the corner of the bathroom area and watches him run into the dark. His glowing flame gave light in the areas that his flame could reach. Leafy sighs in relief while her heart pounds in her chest. Oh to run into his arms and stay until she burned alive...

She goes into the bathroom to sleep for the night. Well, whatever was left of the dark sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Pin..?" Coiny called out to Pin in the cabin only to be met with silence. He looks around some more and finds Pin nowhere in her room or in the vicinity of it. Coiny creases his eyebrows worriedly before wondering more around the dark house.

It was currently midnight and he needed Pin to comfort him over his daily nightmare session. At this point he was debating on moving in to Pin's room and sleeping there with her. Friends don't cuddle every night, do they?

"Pin?" Coiny called. He goes outside to find Pin sitting on their porch stargazing at the skies. Coiny beams excitingly.

"Pin..!" Coiny said with an excited tone. Pin looks at him and smiles before tapping the seat next to her. Coiny runs towards her with a smiles and sits at the spot next to her. Coiny could feel an arm wrap around his shoulders and was then laid onto Pin's lap. He blushes, noticing her unusually clingy self. 

Coiny looks up at her and notices her unusually red face. She looked as if she'll nearly pass out on the wooden porch and her body felt unusually warm.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Pin said with a smile. Coiny looks up to the sky and noticed the moon's glow above them. He smiles before turning back to Pin.

"Didn't you say that saying that expression has a meaning behind it?" Coiny asked but was met with silence. Coiny scoffs jokingly.

"That in Japanese language, saying that means a poetic version of 'I love you'?" Coiny said to refresh Pin's oddly forgetful mind. Pin sighs.

"Right...you don't understand, do you?" Pin said. Coiny hums confusingly. He should've gotten that phrase right...he remembers it the first time Pin told him that fact. Pin smiles.

"...yeah...you're right...that means 'I love you'..." Pin said in a slurred tone. Coiny tilts his head confusingly while smiling.

"Yeah of course I did. I remember everything that you tell me..." Coiny smiles. Pin smiles back at him.

"...I've been meaning to tell someone that phrase...for so long..." Pin said with a smile. Coiny sits up from his position on Pin.

"What!? Who is it? Are they a girl? A boy? Who???" Coiny said with a smile. He tries his best to keep his smile from falling as far as his heart was to his stomach. Pin sighs.

"I wish I could tell them..." Pin said with a gloomy look. Coiny sighs before holding her hand. He brings it up to his face with a sympathetic look.

"I agree...I wish I could tell her that...the moon is beautiful..." Coiny said. Pin looks at him and sighs.

"Guess we're hopeless lovers then, Coiny..." Pin said with a sad look. Coiny smiles back at her while hugging her.

"...why do you have to treat me like this..." Pin mumbled. Pin pushes him away and tears begin to roll down her face.

"Oh don't cry..! You're gonna wake up the others! What's wrong?" Coiny said a bit too loudly. He waves his hands with no idea on how to make this girl feel better. The girl he loves lots. The girl he wishes he could just kiss and have no consequences with. 

Pin's cries get louder which causes Coiny to freak out some more. He stutter a little while looking around. Pin's cries were then silenced the moment she felt lips on hers. She looks down to find Coiny holding onto her shoulders and kissing her lovingly. Pin kisses back with as much effort before pulling away. Coiny looks at Pin with a blushing look.

"Uh..." Coiny mumbled. A thud was heard which concerned Coiny. He looks back to find Pin laying down on the porch with her eyes closed and her face turning even more red. Coiny sighs before standing up and dragging Pin by the top of her body. 

"I hope she forgets that this happened...or at least convince her that this was a dream..." Coiny said while dragging her to the couch.