A Sign from Above...

"Firey! Firey!" Screamed Coiny. He was running towards the flame who was currently sitting by the bathrooms with an expression of ennui. Perking up to the coin's voice, Firey looks up at Coiny with curiosity. What is it? Is it about his shitty backstabbing last episode? Maybe he'll apologize for slapping him during BFDI. Yeah. He better. Firey let him on his island anyways.

He invited every object. All but Leafy. Should he feel guilty? No, he shouldn't. He shouldn't feel bad because he had a reason and the reason was that she ditched him in that Ferris wheel. She thought that he wasn't a good friend and leave him to ride alone. What an asshole.

"What Coiny?" Firey asked in annoyance. Yet with the expression Coiny has, his tone and expression soften. Does he need some support? Maybe something happened between Pin and him. Firey walks toward the mellow coin with a look of sympathy.

"What's wrong? Pin? Did she shout at you?" Firey asked, but Coiny shook his head. Firey tilts his head in confusion. If it isn't about Pin, then what could it be about?

"It's about Leafy. I heard some things about her from other people. I think they're catching onto something about Leafy...maybe we should ask someone about it?" Coiny asked. Firey scoffs before turning around. 

"Why bother? No one should be caring about that leaf-like wannabe." Firey rolled his eyes. His heart, however, was saying a different thing. Instead, the wannabe leaf got his heart throbbing. The rumors of Leafy has got him curious and, for some reason, infuriated. Even if he did start them.

This feeling has only gotten worse. He doesn't understand how or why, but it has.

"Firey? Are you alright, dude?" Coiny asked. Firey turned himself around with a frustrated sigh. He places his hand onto his chest whilst blushing.

 Why does he feel this way? Is this the feeling of hate he's been wanting for so long? Was this the feeling of hate he's been wanting to feel towards that stupid leaf? He sighs in anger. Feelings are confusing, yet he is always looked towards as one of the most emotional characters to most of the BFDI competitors. 

"What's wrong with you?" Coiny asked while snapping his fingers in front of Firey's face before Firey snapped out of his daze. He then looks at Coiny with a frustrated look.

"How...do you know you...like somebody...?" Firey mumbled. Coiny hums in confusion while turning his head towards Firey. Firey clicks his tongue in annoyance before repeating his sentence. 

For some reason though, Coiny seemed to be hacing a hard time hearing. He hummed one last time before shifting himself in front of Firey with a tilted head. Firey groans in anger before pushing Coiny's face down. However, Coiny was in an unstable position, so once he was pushed down he stumbled a little before pushing Firey down with him. 

"Uwoah!-" Coiny said while Firey began shrieking. Before they knew it, the grass began dying and the area around Firey started to turn black. Coiny looks around and freaks out before picking himself up.

"Oh! I-I am so sorry, dude..!" Coiny said with an embarrassed look. Firey sat up while looking at Coiny's expression. Firey then began laughing. Coiny looks at him and smiles with him.

"Dude. When you stumbled onto me, the way you looked was so funny!" Firey said between laughs. Coiny elbows his shoulder with an unreplaceable smirk. 

"Shut up! You pushed me down first, not my fault!" Coiny said before he continued laughing. 

"Hey guys." Said a female from above the two objects. Coiny and Firey look up to find Pin with a smile. Coiny begins turning red before standing up and rubbing his neck.

"Pin! P-Pin- uhm- hey. How- how are you?" Coiny said with an awkward grin. Firey stood up with Coiny and greeted Pin. The girl looked at the two boys in confusion.

"What're you guys doing?" Pin asked. The two boys look at each other before Coiny pointed towards Firey.

"It was his fault." 

"Wh- my fault!? It's your fault that your hearing's shit today!" Firey said while shoving the coin with a grin. Coiny scoffed before crossing his arms and rolling his eyes while smiling. Pin smirked before crossing her arms.

"Yeah, okay. Anyways Coiny." Pin said before wording out a couple of things before tilting her head towards Firey. The flame looked at the two with confusion. 

"Uhm...right. Firey. Some things were pointed out about Leafy according to the people I've talked to. They noticed how exhausted she sounds along with a little more irritation-" 

"Not only that! Look what they found..." Pin said while walking towards Firey. Confused, Firey takes a look at what was in Pin's hand and what was in it shocked him.

A pill. But what kind of pill? Maybe it's for her insanity levels or something. But Firey doesn't remember her needing any medication of any sort. Maybe she got it during her time in Yoyleland. 

"Others have said they found this come out of her hands at one point while she was walking away. Maybe you have an idea what it is?" Pin asked whilst giving it to Firey. Firey takes a glance at the pill and notices the brand name at the front.

"Dista..?" Firey Mumbled while inspecting it some more. Pin and Coiny look at Firey and each other with a worried glance. Could Leafy really be doing what she's doing?

"Coiny? Pin? What're you two looking at-" Before the random object could take a look at what Firey was holding in his hand, Coiny slapped the pill out of Firey's hand and into the grass. 

"Leafy! Hey, how are you?" Pin said while smiling nervously. Coiny also began sweating while nervously eyeing Firey. Firey looks up at Leafy with confusion before realizing who she was.

He turned a slight pink in color before scoffing and turning away. He began walking away with fury and...a feeling of butterflies in his flaming stomach pit. 

"What was that about?" Asked Leafy with confusion. Coiny and Pin look at each other with an all-knowing grin.

"Nothing...but anyways welcome back! How was the elimination?" 

"Ahh, well David got eliminated so now Beep's going all haywire. That's okay! I can put them all back to order! I'm sure they'll be more than fine!" Leafy said with a grin and a flick of her wrists. 

Her smile looked tired. Exhausted. Maybe even forced to some object's eyes. Either way, Pin and Coiny knew what she was doing wasn't with truth. Either way. it's not like they can tell her that to her face because all she'll say is 'you're probably seeing things.' So all they could do for now is sit back and watch like they've been doing.