Forest Walks and Mind Talks ~ CH. 2

The trio finished their 'Tic Tac Toe Tourney' with Pin winning in the end. Leafy figured she wasn't as good as she thought she was. Eventually, the three of them got bored and just stuck with talking with each other about random topics like what they thought of 4 and X, or how the girl team would always win each challenge. Though it eventually strung from one topic Leafy couldn't quite catch onto that made her feel isolated and left out. She figured this was gonna happen. Leafy stands on her two feet and began to walk away, catching the attention of the two friends who stopped their conversation. 

"Uhm- where are you going, Leafy?" Coiny asked. Pin looks at Leafy with a look of guilt and sympathy. Leafy dully smiles at the two.

"I'm just gonna walk around for a bit. Don't worry! I'll be back in five minutes." Leafy promises. Before Pin and Coiny could ask any more questions, Leafy already took off to nowhere in particular. Pin and Coiny look at each other with worry, but stayed. Not like they could stop Leafy without looking desperate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leafy was walking around with the endless thoughts going through her head. Are they catching onto her? Is she not hiding it well enough? What is she doing wrong that's causing them to worry? They shouldn't have to worry. Are they not as oblivious as she thought they were? What's gonna happen now?

She couldn't rid the voices in her head that are not only belittling her, but also asking questions she couldn't answer herself. She wanted them to go away. She wanted to feel at peace for once. Ever since that nightmare of a dream, she's been paranoid and indecisive with everything she's done. She needs someone to tell her what she's doing wrong, what she has to do or avoid, and what she has to do to be liked by others. Her mind was too plagued with intense emotions and buzzing questions that she didn't notice what was in front of her foot. 

She steps on the awkwardly placed shape and slips. She hits her already aching head on the soft grass beneath her. She groans before noticing the bright orange item next to her. She looks at it for a couple of minutes before picking it up. In the process of sitting up, she takes that time to look at what it was she stepped on.

The item seemed to be a pill bottle? She investigated the item some more before noticing one thing. A part of its label was ripped off. She doesn't know how or why, but it was ripped off. It seemed like it was done very recently due to the still tacky residue which stubbornly grasped at a couple of thin blades of grass and even some poor bugs. After Leafy picked off the bugs and grass stuck onto the bottle, she looks at the bottle one more time, debating on whether she should notify someone about it or leave it be. The information she found shocked her.

Prescription: Antidepressants

INSTRUCTIONS: take one to three tablets a day, one AFTER every meal. 

PRESCRIBED TO

The rest of it was ripped off. She wonders who the prescription was for. Nevertheless, she picks up the bottle and hears rustling coming from it. Curious, she opens the bottle with a struggle.

"What the..?" Inside the bottle were white tiny bitesize tablets. Leafy looks at them with confusion.

So antidepressants look like this? I never knew these are what they look like. Am I sure I read it correctly?

Leafy took a couple of double takes on the outside of the bottle before humming to herself. There were still a hefty amount of the pills. These help with suicidal thoughts, right? Leafy took a second to ponder about these pills. Why they were here and whose prescriptions these are.