Lessons

Izuku pov :

I hate this. I wish I was with Kacchan. I wish I was with mom. I don't want to be here anymore. I carried on crying my tears away. "Oh, Izuku, you look so good when you're in pain. I love it so much." Shigaraki was grinning with pleasure at seeing me in pain.

I didn't say anything. I didn't do anything. I just cried. I carried on listening to Shigaraki's words. They always get to me. I can't stop them. "Hey Izuku!" Shigaraki yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You're not listening!" Shigaraki carried on yelling at me. "I can't wait any longer. Your healing takes so long. I'm gonna get someone to heal you quicker." Shigaraki said to me. "Okay." I said. The quicker I'm healed, the easier it will be for me to escape. I just need to play along. I was still crying.

"Okay, I'm going to see you tomorrow. I'm gonna come tomorrow and feed you, alright?" Shigaraki waited for my response. "Y-yes." I stuttered. I watched as Shigaraki left my cell. Now it was just me. 'I just wanted to go home.' That was all I had thought about until a thought slipped through my mind. One that will stick forever. 'Are they going to recognize me?' That thought stuck like the roots of my hair.

Now I feel so tired. The stitches were painful. The burns were still there, but the one that hurt the most was the human branding part. It still burns. I slowly closed my eyes. All I could hear were my breaths. I soon dosed off to sleep.

⚠️ flashbacks ( bad nightmare ) if uncomfortable skip until you see the warning signs. ⚠️

"Izuku, I'm sorry."

"I can't wait to see what my quirk is!"

"Sorry to tell you, but it just won't happen."

"Deku, that must be what you call a quirkless helpless loser."

"Just pray that you will be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swon dive of the roof of the building."

"Can I still be a hero even without a quirk?"

"It's good to dream, kid."

"No, no, no, no, stop it." I was breathing heavily. The weight was too much.

The voices were just getting louder and louder. It was just darkness around me. I looked and looked around, crying. That was until I saw it. Light.

I quickly run to it. The voices grew louder.

"Just drop dead."

"You will never be a hero."

I carried on running until I finally made it to the light. Now, it was just silence. I watched as the room turned from darkness to light. It was quiet. Too quiet.

"Izuku." I heard. I looked behind me. There right in front of my eyes. My mother was standing there looking at me with tears in her eyes. "Mom!" I exclaimed as I ran to her for dear life. I hug her immediately.

"Izuku." I stopped hugging her and took a few steps back. I watched as a knife appeared in my hands, and then it all went blank. When I saw what I did, I stood in despair. My mother was stabbed through the heart by me. "Mom! Mom!" I yelled, clutching onto her with dear life. I watched as her body fell lifeless in my arms. "M..Mom.." I stuttered softly.

The feeling was unbelievable. I couldn't. I just killed my own mother. The tears formed, streaming down my eyes. "Mom... I-I.. I'm SORRY!!" I screamed. I can't take it.

"You're a monster, Izuku."

"A monster that deserves to die."

"See, you killed your own mother."

"You can't even protect your love one's."

"You deserve whatever happens to you."

The light disappeared, and now it was all ingulfed in darkness again. My mother's bloody corpse disappeared with the light. Now it was just me. All alone. Listening to the voices that grew louder.

"Just break already and become a NOMU."

"No one needs you."

"You're just a liability."

"Listen to the advice your BEST FRIEND gave you."

"KILL yourself. "

"Why even bother living Izuku?"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!" I yelled in pain and despair. 'I'm going crazy.' I thought to myself. 'Maybe this is what they want. They want me to go insane.'

"Come on, Midoriya, don't say that. Listen to them." The voice was familiar. I knew who it was. Todoroki Shoto.

"No, Todoroki-kun would never say that." I clutched my head. "Midoriya, how do you know what I would or would not say!" Todoroki-kun yelled at me. He then proceeded to slap me.

"No, you're not Todoroki-kun. Todoroki-kun always comforts me. He would never yell or raise a hand at me!" I yelled at him. "You're just trying to mess with my mind."

I then watched as Uraraka, Kirishima, Denki, Kota, Mr. Aizawa and then, finally, Kacchan appeared behind Todoroki-kun. "We promise we would never do that, Deku-kun!" Uraraka exclaimed. She sounded as though she felt offended.

"You're not real!" I yelled. "Then how did Icyhot slap you?" Kacchan questioned. "How about I give you a tour of middle school? How would you like that!" Kacchan yelled. He then proceeded towards me. He grabbed me by the hair and then the atmosphere changed to my old middle school classroom.

The only people there were me and Kacchan. "Did you miss this?" Kacchan asked in a softing tone. "N-no." I stuttered. "Well you will soon regret everything you ever did." Kacchan then proceeded to hit me with his quirk.

This carried on for I don't know how long. My body was sore, bruised, and bloody. "Look at you. You look so pretty. Now let's just add one finally touch..." Kacchan said with a devious tone.

Kacchan then proceeded to take off my clothing. "Kacchan what... what are y-you doing?!" I yelled. I tried pushing him off of me but that didn't work. "I'm raping you that's what I'm doing." Kacchan whispered in my ear. 

Skip to after the rape and when Izuku finally woke up.

⚠️ warning ended ⚠️

I'm lying on the cold cement in my cell. All the things from my nightmare replying itself in my head. I pushed myself against the wall. I whimpered and cried. I don't think I will ever be having a peaceful sleep again.

1136 words.

                    _________________

Hey guys I promise to post a lot more chapters before new years. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I want to apologize for not posting since the 3rd of December. I was having writers block but that soon recovered when I started reading bls. So I promise to post more. Thank you for the support.