Scream

Izuku pov :

I woke up, and I was still in the cell. My face still hurts. I looked down and looked at my snow white tail that was drenched in my blood. 'I feel like an animal, really.' I look around the dark cell. There's no chains keeping me from moving around. I stood up but instantly fell. My body was throbbing. The pain ached my whole body.

I just stayed lying on the cold concrete floor. I waited and waited for someone to come through my door, but I was also afraid because then that meant I would be experimented on. I waited until I heard a creak at the door and looked to see Dabi there. "Hello Izuku, how are you feeling?" He grinned at me. I was scared. The memories from yesterday seeped through my head. I kept backing away from Dabi as he kept coming closer.

"Izuku, I asked HOW. ARE. YOU. FEELING! ANSWR ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU." Dabi slapped me in the face. I winced in pain. "I-I'm a-alr-alright." I didn't look at Dabi as I talked. "Be lucky I'm just here to take you to the lab." Dabi grabbed me by my arm viciously, I groaned in pain. Dabi pulled me all the way to the lab. I didn't fight back. I just let him do it.

We enter the lab, and I see Andrew standing there, sorting something out on his desk. "Morning Andrew, I brought the brat." Dabi threw me on the ground. "Thank you, Dabi." Dabi, just tsk as he left the room. I heard Andrew's footsteps coming closer to me. "Hello Izuku." I didn't look at Andrew. "Izuku." Andrew pulled my face to look at him. "Oh, what happened to that beautiful face of yours." Andrew hummed. "Dabi really did a number on you." Andrew still had a hold of my face. 

"Okay, anyway, we need to start now. We only have 2 hours after all." Andrew picked me up and placed me on the cold metal table. "Okay, Izuku, you probably still wondering what those injections were that I gave you, right?" I nodded my head. I actually did want to know. "Well, the first one was the appearance. Second was your original quirk. I can't tell you what it is. The rest of your injections were to make your body tougher or more capable of handling piles of quirks." Andrew placed the clipboard on his desk and came back to me. "But don't worry, today we won't be doing injection today or tomorrow. I will just test how well the injections worked because it only takes a day or two for them to actually kick in." I listened to Andrew's words.

"You don't know what my quirk is yet, do you?" Andrew questioned. I just nodded. "Okay, my quirk can basically summon any weapon I want." I took note of Andrew's quirk. I was a little shocked at first but calmed down soon enough.

"So first we going to see how well you do in combat." Andrew takes my collar off and unstraps me. I rub my neck and feel like I can finally breathe properly. "Okay, don't even think of running away. This place is filled with villains. I'm only doing this because Shigaraki said so." Andrew backed away from me and activated his quirk. He summoned a gun?!

I activated One for All and ran towards Andrew. He only shot me with his gun. I managed to dodge them with ease. I punched Andrew in the face with 5%, and he flew back into the wall, but that didn't stop him. He ran towards me, summoning a whip and the whip wrapped around my foot. I fell down hard on the floor. He dragged me with the whip and threw me back. I groaned in pain but shot back up. He aimed his whip for me again, but I dodged and kicked him in the stomach with 20% knocking him into the wall, leaving a bigger crack in the wall. I didn't see Andrew move, so I took my chance and ran for it.

I ran to the door using 20% of One for All. I opened the door carefully, not making a noise, and ran down the hallway looking for an exit door. I ran for about 35 minutes until I finally found a door that said exit. I quickly hurried and ran for it. As I busted through the door, alarms sounded through the whole building. I run even faster using 45% and make it out of the building. I turn to see that this place is an old abandoned warehouse. I didn't want to stay any longer, so I ran, and in the corner of my eye, I saw Andrew. I ran even faster until I couldn't see Andrew.