Dabi

Dabi's pov :

I watched as Izuku's ears went down, and his tail was tucked in between his legs. His scared.

'Why does this hurt?'

                    _________________

Still Dabi's pov :

"Compress take him to the lab!" Shigaraki ordered. I watched Compress pick Izuku up. Izuku was crying and whimpering. I couldn't move. I didn't even think. I just stayed still. I watched as Izuku vanished from my vision. I could still hear his screams and pleads. 'Why do I feel sorry for him?' That thought stayed in my head, for I don't know how long. Hours have passed, and Izuku hasn't come back yet. I wonder how he's doing.

"Dabi." I looked up to see Shigaraki standing by the doorway. "What is it?" I glared at Shigaraki. "It's about Izuku. We finished experimenting on him. Do you want to see him?" I nodded my head. I stood up from the ground and walked towards Shigaraki. "Follow me." I follow Shigaraki down the hall. We walk up the stairs and then turn a left and go down another hallway. We soon make it to Izuku's cell. "Here he is. After the experimenting we threw him in his cell" Shigaraki said, pointing to a small frail body lying on the ground. I looked closely to see blood everywhere on him.

Blood decorated his whole body. He had bruises on his legs and arms. He also had a whole lot of needle holes. "What did you do to him?" I carried on looking at the unconscious body. "Experimenting and teaching him a lesson, we used the collar on his neck. We also beat him up with a baseball bat." I wanted to cry but held tears. "Why?" Shigaraki laughed. "Because it's fun."

"That damn brat won't ever think to malnutrition himself or disobey me ever again." Shigaraki said. His voice was raspy but venomous. "Shigaraki, don't you think you went a little to over board. I mean, look at him. He looks like a dead corpse." Shigaraki carried on laughing. "Dabi, you were the one that terrified him. You are no better than me. I mean, you got him to follow your orders." "Shigaraki I wanted him to follow our orders, not just mine."

"If you really wanted that, then you should have stayed out of the way and let me handle this." Shigaraki gripped my arm tightly with 4 fingers. "Oh and remember, if you stand in my way, I won't be afraid to kill you." The room was filled with nothing but silence after Shigaraki's threat. He let go of my arm and moved away from me. I groaned. "Is there something you want to say, Dabi?" Shigaraki turned away and was now facing Izuku. He was watching the unconscious Izuku.

"No, Shigaraki." That was all I could say. "Well then, treat Izuku's wounds for me, will you." Shigaraki said, handing me a medical aid kit. "Oh, and you will need a needle to stitch some of his wounds." I nodded my head and took the needle. "Good. Now I will be off. Tell me when Izuku is awake." I watched as Shigaraki left the room. I looked at Izuku. He looked to be sleeping soundly. I walk to him. I open the medical kit and place it on the concrete floor. I take out the cotton, bandages, sterilizers, tweezers, wool, and medicine. "Okay, Izuku, please be okay." I started treating Izuku's wounds. They really hurt him badly. I gave Izuku a few stitches on his arm and stomach. I soon finished treating Izuku's wounds and bruises. Now I have to watch him sleep.

A few hours later.

I watched Izuku turn around. His eyes were open, and he was crying. He didn't scream or yell. He just cried. He was looking at me with fear in his eyes. "Izuku." I lean forward to him, but he backs up instantly from me and hits the wall. He groaned in pain. "Izuku, I won't hurt you. I helped with your wounds and bruises." Izuku continued to stare at me with fear. He still didn't trust me. "Izu-" "NO LEAVE ME ALONE! Y-YOU WILL HURT ME I KNOW IT!" I was cut off by Izuku's yells.

"Izuku, I promise I won't hurt you. I was actually supposed to report to Shigaraki and tell him you're awake now, but I haven't. Trust me, please." I continued to move forward to Izuku. I stuck my hand out and placed it on his shoulder. "Izuku, please believe me." He continued to stare with fear in his eyes, but it slowly soothing into soft eyes. "O-okay, I will trust you, but only this time."

"Thank you, Izuku. Thank you for trusting me." I hugged him completely, forgetting his wounds and bruises. "Ow! Uh, Dabi, you're hurting me." I immediately let go of Izuku. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." I looked away from Izuku and looked back at him. "Uh, Izuku, please don't get sad, but I need to call Shigaraki because you're awake." I watched as Izuku's soft eyes filled with fear and devastation. "I'm sorry, but I have to, or else it's my life on the line." Izuku just lowered his head and looked at the floor before nodding his head.

"See you whenever I can, but I promise I will see you." I walked out of the room and closed the door. I walked to Shigaraki. I already know where he would be. The bar. I walked to the bar to see Shigaraki drinking his anger and sorrow away. "Shigaraki, he's awake." Shigaraki looked at me and stood up from his bar stool. "Okay, good now, tell everyone they mustn't go in his cell. I am the only person allowed in that cell as well as Andrew."

"Got it, Shigaraki." I turned around and walked out the bar to tell the rest of the league what Shigaraki told me. After minutes of walking and talking, I was finally done. The reaction I got from most of them was curiosity and a bit of anger because I knew some of them really wanted to beat the shit out of Izuku. I just hope Izuku is going to be okay.

Shigaraki's pov :

I walk out the bar a few minutes after Dabi and go to Izuku's cell. I walk down the hall and up a few stairs. I soon made it to Izuku's cell. I saw Izuku sitting with his hands on the bar. "D-dabi." I heard Izuku stutter. "No, it's Shigaraki." I watched as the poor little hero moved away from the bars immediately. I could sense the fear.

"Don't worry, this won't take long." I open the door and walk into his cell. Izuku carried on moving back in fear. I watched as every movement he made he winced in pain.

"Oh poor Izuku, does it hurt." I hit him in the stomach. "Ughh!" He groaned as blood poured from his mouth. "Oh, Izuku, you bleeding. Aren't you going to fight back!" I yelled as I hit him again. "N-no." His voice was soft and dry, but I heard it perfectly clear. "Looks like you do learn from your lesson." I gave him one final hit in the stomach. He just coughed up blood.

I grinned. I watched as a stitch or two opened from one of his wounds on his stomach. "Oh, look, your stitches opened. I can't let you bleed to death." I grabbed a needle and wool and began sewing his wound back together. I put 7 stitches in. I cut the thread of wool after I pulled it tightly, closing the wound. "There you go done." I looked at Izuku's bloody tear stained face. "Don't cry. This is just a lesson, okay?" Izuku nodded his head. "Good. Will you do whatever I say?" He nodded his head. "Hey, what did I say earlier. You are to speak unless spoken to. Can't believe you forgot the rules." I was pissed.

I slapped Izuku hard in the face. "Be lucky I'm not using that shock collar on your neck." I placed my hand on the collar but held a finger up, preventing it from decaying. "Hey Izuku, can I tell you something?" I waited for his response. "Y-yes."

"When we kidnapped Bakugou, we only tied him down to a chair. We didn't experiment on him. We didn't hurt him. We didn't torture him. You want to know why?" I smirked. "Yes." Izuku responded.  I leaned forward and whispered into Izuku's ear. "Because we thought he would have just joined us, but he didn't, and when we were going to start torturing him into joining, the stupid heroes showed up. It only took them a day to find him, and for you, it has been like what 2-3 days, and they still have nothing." I watched as Izuku started crying again.

I placed my hands on his face. "Cry all you want Izuku no one's going to save you now. They don't care."

1506 words

                    _________________