Bakugou

Todoroki's pov :

It's been about 2 days since Midoriya's been kidnapped. The whole of Class 1A is being tortured by this. We have still been attending classes as usual, but it hasn't been the same. There is no happy energy. I lost my first ever friend. No, my first ever crush. Someone who was always there for me in tough times. Where have I ever helped him. I feel so useless without him. My thoughts kept going deeper and deeper.

"Todoroki-kun." I was snapped out of my thoughts by Uraraka. "Yes, sorry, I was just in deep thought. Is there anything you need?" Uraraka looked nervous. "C-can we go and see Bakugou? He hasn't been himself since we told him the news." "Sure, Uraraka." We walk to Bakugou's dorm room and knock on his door. "Get the hell away extras! I don't want to see anyone!!" His voice was scratchy.

"Bakugou, we just want to talk. Come on, open the door." I knocked harder on the door. "I SAID GET THE HELL AWAY!!" Bakugou was sad. I knew that, but we needed to help him. "I will break this door down, Bakugou." I heard footsteps on the other side of the door. I then hear the door latch open. The door creaks open only a little bit just enough for us to see Bakugou's face. "Bakugou, let us go in. We just want to talk." Bakugou had dark black bags under his eyes. I don't think his been sleeping since he woke up in the hospital.

"Why?! Are you here to talk about how weak I was?! Are you!!?" Bakugou was crying. "NO, not at all, Bakugou-kun." Uraraka stepped in. "You weren't useless or weak, Bakugou! Now let us in." Bakugou didn't budge he just stayed there by the door. "Then how come Deku got kidnapped!! It's because of me All Might retired. It's because of me that Deku is with the villains! If I had been any stronger, Deku would still be here." Bakugou wouldn't stop breaking down into tears.

"IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!" I couldn't afford to see him in this condition. It was sad. "Please, Bakugou-kun, let us in. We just want to help you." Bakugou wiped his tears and looked at me and then Uraraka. He then opened his door wider, allowing us to walk into his room. He then locks the door.

"Okay, what d-did you want to talk about?" I turned around to face him. "You're not well, and we just want to help you. You are our friend Bakugou." Bakugou wasn't even looking at us. He was staring down at the floor. "Why? Deku was the only person who ever cared for me, now his gone!" I punched Bakugou hard in the face. "HIS NOT GONE. WE CAN STILL SAVE HIM." Bakugou rubbed his cheek. "That hurt. Thank you. I deserve it after all. I'm an asshole."

"You didn't deserve that punch. I only did it because you said Midoriya is gone. You say it as though he's dead." I was about to cry but held my tears back. "I bullied deku from when he was 4 all the way to when he was 15. I suicide baited him. I'm a monster. I deserve whatever punishment I get. Maybe this was a punishment from the gods above. I ruin Deku's life. I made him miserable. I even gave him the nickname Deku, which means useless or a puppet, and he used it as his hero name. I DID SO MUCH TO HIM AND HE STILL WALKS AROUND WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE. Every time he sees me, his smile increases. I DON'T GET IT. HOW DOES HE STILL SMILE AT ME AFTER EVERYTHING I DID TO HIM!"

"Only Midoriya will know Bakugou. I can't forgive you for bullying Midoriya, but why did you bully him?" I watched as Bakugou steadied his breathing. "H-he was qu-quirkless." I felt like I could fall at any time. 'What did he mean quirkless? He-he has a quirk.'

"Bakugou, he has a quirk. What do you mean he was quirkless?" "He was a late bloomer." I couldn't understand what Bakugou had just said. 'How did he get a quirk so late and so powerful? I don't understand.' I just couldn't move. Midoriya quirkless. "Midoriya was suicide baited and bullied because he didn't have a quirk for 11 years?" "That is correct." I started laughing.

"What's so funny, Icy Hot!?" I stopped laughing. "Now I see what you mean. He smiles like nothing bad has happened in his life. I thought his life was picture perfect, but after what you said. It's just.. weird." I felt Uraraka patting me on my back. I looked at her and saw she was crying. "Uraraka, you're crying." She wiped her tears away. "It's nothing."

"Oh, okay if you say so. Bakugou, come here." Bakugou walks up to me. "Yes." I hug him. "What the hell is this for?" I didn't really know myself it just felt right. "I don't know. Hugging you. It looked like you needed it." "Thank you, Icy Hot."

After a good 10 minutes, Bakugou let go of me. "Bakugou, we all will save Izuku." "Thank you, Icy Hot." "You welcome now. Promise me you will stay strong for Midoriya." "I promise." I looked back at Uraraka, who was crying again. "What's wrong?" "O-oh nothing, just the moment was so cute." Uraraka started fangirling over it. "Okay, Bakugou, let's go to class. The rest of the class is waiting for you."

"Okay, Icy Hot. Let's go." We walked out of Bakugou's dorm room and walked down to our classroom. "I miss Deku." I patted Bakugou's back. "Don't worry, we all miss him. We will do anything to get him back." We continued our little journey to our classroom. Once we made it to the classroom. Nothing changed. The class was half dead. Like they lost their souls.

"Oi OI OI!! EXTRAS, YOU STILL THERE!" The whole class was filled with a scared or a surprised look. "You damn extras are acting like dumb empty bodies waiting to be disposed of!" Bakugou carried on ranting. "If you guys really miss deku, then let's go and save him ourselves. It's been 2 days, and they haven't found Deku yet. We need to take matters into our own hands!" I looked at the rest of the class as half of their spirits returned. Now we just need the other half. Izuku's.

1089 words

_________________