Torment

Izuku pov :

"What do you want with me?!" I yelled, still trying to struggle even though I failed earlier. "Oh, Izuku-kun, you are so cute when you are mad. I just want to see you bleed!" Toga stabbed a knife into my arm. I screamed a blood curdling scream.

She pulled the knife out and licked it. "OMG!! Izuku-kun, you never told me your blood would be sweeter than you!!" Once she was finished licking the knife. She moved her head towards my arm and started sucking the blood from my arm where the blood was coming out.

"Toga, stop!" A low voice said. A figure from the dark came into the light. It was Dabi. Toga lifted her head up. Her mouth was covered in my blood. "Don't start without me." Dabi's hands lit up in flames. Blue flames. Dabi grinned.

Dabi moved his right hand towards my chest. My shirt started to burn into ashes. The heat of Dabi's flames was way too hot. Hotter than Endeavors. I screamed as Dabi's hand engulfed in flames touched my chest. Dabi carried on moving his hand all around my chest.

I was left with burn marks. 3rd degree burn marks. My body was burning. Dabi removed his hand away from my chest and placed it on my cheek, burning the skin on my cheek. I was crying and screaming.

"Ha!! Look at you, a UA student crying, and you're supposed to be the strongest UA student. Even that Bakugou kid was more useless than you!" Dabi laughed at me. My blood was boiling. Figurative and literally. "Don't talk about Kacchan like that!!" I growled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I make you mad?" Dabi said with a smug on his face. "Look at you! You look so beat up you smell like burning flesh!" Dabi said. "Well, you always smell of burned flesh because that's what you made of right?" I asked him. I gave him a smirk.

"You little bitch!" Dabi yelled. His body lit up in blue flames. He was furious. He grabbed my wrist where the rope was and burned it. Once he burned all the rope that was tied to me, he picked me up and made me stand still.

He soon gave me a big kick in the stomach and carried on kicking me several more times. I was coughing up blood. "You will learn your place here, got it?!!" He placed his boot on my head. I didn't respond. He got even more furious and kicked me in the face. I curled up in a ball as I was being kicked continuously by Dabi. I was crying, bleeding, and beat up.

"Dabi, what the hell are you doing!?!" A scratchy voice said. I uncurled from my ball and looked back and saw Shigaraki standing in the doorway with confusion and frustration written all over his face.

"This damn brat can't keep his mouth shut, so I was just teaching him a lesson!" Dabi shouted as he kicked me in the side. I winced in pain. I had a stab hole in my arm, and I was covered in burn marks and bruises.

"Don't you remember what Master said!!?!" Shigaraki sounded very frustrated. "Oh yes. Sorry, I forgot." Dabi's flames extinguished. "Now treat those burns you gave him!" Shigaraki commanded.

Dabi looked at me on the floor and rolled his eyes. He crouched down and grabbed my arm and dragged me to another room. The burns were unbearable. Once in the room, Dabi threw me. My head hit the wall first. Blood started pouring down my face.

"Damn brat." Dabi said, and he locked the door. I looked around the room. It was half empty. The only stuff in here was medical supplies. "You should be lucky if Shigaraki wasn't there. You would be human toast!" Dabi shouted while whispering. His hand gripped tightly around my arm as I winced in pain.

"Stop whining damn brat!" Dabi shoved his hand over my face and slammed me into the ground. My head was bleeding even more, and I was feeling dizzy. My vision was going blurry. My body was going numb. "Sleep tight." Was the last thing I heard, and the last thing I saw was a smug grin on Dabi's face before I was consumed by darkness.

Aizawa pov :

I look at all of my students. Who is in devastation, so am I. The only ones who are not here are Izuku and Katsuki. Izuku was just kidnapped, and Katsuki is supposed to come out of the hospital today. I can't wait to see him but to see the look on his face when I tell him Izuku is kidnapped. I try my best to shake the thought off.

I look back at my students, and I see Uraraka standing next to Todoroki. Todoroki looked very overwhelmed. I began walking over to him. "Uraraka, is he alright?" I questioned. Uraraka lifted her head up. "Oh, he's just blaming himself for Deku-kun's kidnapping." I looked down at Todoroki.

"Hey, Todoroki. Listen here, okay?" Todorki lifted his head up to look at me. He was crying. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Todoroki, you are not to blame for this, and neither am I. It's the villains fault that this happened. We couldn't predict it, okay?" Todoroki nodded his head in an understanding way. "It's okay to cry." I reassured him.

"B-but M-Midoriya was k-k-kidnapped because of m-me!" Todoroki yelled. His tears were rushing down his face. "You are not to blame, okay? Don't blame yourself. If anyone should be blamed, it's me. I am your teacher. I was supposed to make sure everyone was safe, but I failed." I told Todoroki. He looked up at me and gave me a hug.

"I understand Izuku was your first friend, but we will get him back. I promise." I hugged Todoroki back. "Now I think we need to go get Bakugou now." I told Todoroki as I pulled him up. He nodded his head. "Okay, class, we are going to talk to Bakugou, and then we will speak on a plan to get Izuku back got it!" I yelled for everyone to hear.

"Got it sensei!" Iida said as he moved his hand in an up and down motion. "See you soon and get yourselves cleaned up." I told them. I then turned and walked into UA. I headed to Bakugou's room with Todorokiand Uraraka.

1100 words

                    _________________

Hey guys, sorry it isn't that great. I had a lot of homework to do.