Chapter Forty-Nine

Joshes tongue traces the inside of my mouth, His fingers twist into the belt loop of my pants to pull me closer to him.

"Are you sure your lip is okay? I don't want to hurt you." He whispers between gentle kisses, his hips still grinding against mine. Once he got here, he immediately asked about it. Of course, I told him what happened, leaving out the parts about drugs. He seemed less than impressed with Ian but wasn't upset at me in any way. It was kind of nice, especially since I had been freaking out about how he would react. I didn't know if I was a shit person for letting it happen.

"Josh, I'm fine. Less talking." I push him back against the couch and lean into him so almost all my weight is on him. I take his lip back into my mouth before thrusting my own tongue into his mouth. His hip lifts causing some much-needed friction against my hardening cock. "Fuck" I moan. It's been a long time. A long, torturous, agonizing time and if this doesn't happen today... I'll probably keep living like normal. But I'll be much more of a dick than people already say I am.

"Jace, you can't make those noises while were on your couch." His hip meets mine again, forcing that same noise out of me, I can feel he's just as hard as I am.

"Then let's go to my room." I kiss down his neck determined to get at least some kind of action. He doesn't make any attempt to move, and I know this part all too well. The part where he pulls away and changes the subject. "Is there something wrong with me?" I ask.

"What? No, of course not! Why would you ask that?" He pulls up so I'm not fully laying on him.

"I don't know. We just never... get any further. I'm just wanting to make sure I'm not doing or saying something wrong because fuck Josh. You are giving me problems I didn't know I could have. I just want to jump on top of you all the time, but it seems like you aren't interested."

"I'm so sorry! Of course, I'm interested. Very interested." He gestures towards the budge in his pants. "I'm just not sure of you, or what you want or how fast you want to move. I'm the first person you have brought home I didn't want to move too fast or make you feel like I only wanted you for that. Now that I know you're up for it, let's go. Let's go right to your room, or the bathroom, fuck take em off, right here." He grabs my ribs and squeezes causing girlish laughs to come out of me.

"Okay! Okay, I get it. I'll try to be more open with my want for this." I push into him again, showing him exactly what it is I want.

"Gross! Get a room you two. You look like you just got tickets to fuck fest, it's disgusting." Will grunts slamming the front door shut.

"Awww, Katie still not putting out?" Josh jokes.

"No! She isn't, and I can't even bring myself to find anyone else to take care of the frustration. I got it bad." He plops onto the chair next to us and kicks his legs up onto the coffee table.

"Well... good luck with that. You need a good lay, you're crabby as hell these days" Josh shoots back.

Watching my brother and my... guy bicker like this fills my heart. I never thought I'd find someone who would put up with me, let alone my family. He fits in so well, we need to protect this one with all our being. God, now I sound as dramatic as Will. But seriously, I'm so scared of the way he makes me feel. I know he has me falling, and I'm scared of what that means for the future. But right now, watching him fit in, and be comfortable in my house and with me still laying on his lap, I need him to get to my room.

"Okay!" I shout making them both jump. "If you don't mind my man and I are going to find a room." I stand up and grab his hand then practically drag him to my room.