Chapter Thirty-Two

The week goes by insanely fast. I don't let myself stay unbusy for longer than the hour or so it takes to fall asleep.

Most of the days are the same, wake up early to make breakfast, go to school, jog from school to work, then jog home. I've started eating lunch and being sure I have a snack of some sort at work. I got approved for therapy and had my first session on Thursday. It wasn't bad, nothing crazy happened just kind of talked about why I was there. We decide that I'll go in twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, it's on the same strip of road that the shop is on, so I will be going after school on those days before work. I'll still be to work by 5:30 each day, so Josh was cool with it, of course, I didn't tell him why the time change was important, but he didn't pry either.

Speaking of Josh, he's been working my ass off. I'm now trained on oil changes, which is nice, it gives me a little bit of freedom in the shop, I'm also fluent in tool talk now. Through all the teaching we don't have much time to make small talk. Though, I do find myself wishing I knew more about him.

After work, I head home and usually go right to bed. I still end up dying from all the jogging through the day. However, I have learned to do all my coughing and dry heaving on the corner before walking calmly into the shop now.

Currently I'm doing my homework, eating dinner, and watching supernatural with Suzie. Work ended a littler earlier than I'd like so I got home around 7. There were too many cars to get to, and nothing that I knew how to do, or that josh wanted to show me, I guess.

"You been doing okay lately?" She asks. I can't tell if she's worried, curious, or asking because she feels like it's what she's supposed to do. She doesn't look up from the baked chicken, broccoli and microwave stuffing on her plate that surprisingly, Will had put together.

"Doin' alright, yeah. You? You haven't been home much lately. I assume you have been out with Dean." I wink at her when she glares at me.

"Max. Yeah, we have been hanging out. But it doesn't distract me from the fact that you leave for school at 8 and don't get back home until 9 or 10 sometimes. What are YOU out doing? Got a Dean of your own?"

A laugh escapes me that I haven't heard before, its somewhere in the middle of a 'yeah right' and an embarrassed type of laugh.

Her eyes widen and she looks up at the tv. I can tell she wants to question me about something but holds back with a rather awkward face instead.

It's true though, I guess another good thing about substance abuse, is that it kills your libido. Straight up demolishes your entire sex drive, I haven't ever worried about getting off, or feeling worked up because it just didn't happen. Not often anyway, little enough that when it did happen a quick shower and a bit of hand action held me over perfectly. But now... sexually frustrated might be a good word for how I've been feeling lately.

Not to say that Josh has any impact on that, but Jesus fuck that man. Between all the car talk, watching him reach up to grab things, and the way his forearms flex when he's working. Or when he wears short sleeve work shirts, and his biceps move and strain under the sleeve. Yesterday, was reaching up on the shelf to grab something – I'll never remember what it was – and his shirt pulled up to reveal a nice outlined 'V' shape right above the waist band of his jeans. Something about it has me feeling a way I haven't felt before and it's safe to say, getting into the shower has become less of an activity now that I have... other motivation to get into it. Don't judge me, yes, it's totally unhealthy that I find myself jacking off to the thought of the hot mechanic with the dark hair, blue eyes, and seductive V line more than I'd like to admit. However, it's not just him that has me all pent up, its honestly just life in general now that I don't have drugs suppressing it.