Chapter-33

Author's pov

"Harsh, I am fucking telling you again. If anyone puts these flowers on my desk again, I'm gonna fucking fire you, Understand?" Reyan screamed his lungs out almost destroying his own vocal chords and also blasting harsh's eardums.

"B-but S-sir I swear, I didn't saw anyone keeping these flowers. It must be some employees tactic" Harsh stuttered stepping back as reyan was raging like a bull, It's been almost 5 days, someone was keeping those flowers on his desk. even though he knew, who it was but he didn't knew sharik was helping inaya, he was keeping those flowers. Inaya sent them to sharik, while he used to keep those flowers.

"Then get out and don't show me your face until you don't get to know who that person is" Reyan shouted, Harsh ran out of the cabin to save his poor life. Reyan stood while looking at the view that can be seen on the large glass window, the chaotic yet beautiful view of mumbai. He rubbed his temple.

He was so fucking tired of pretending, so fucking tired of ignoring Inaya's efforts even though he didn't want to, so fucking tired of the cross road on he was, so fucking tired of showing that he was good even though he wasn't, so fucking tired of the situation they were in, so fucking tired of everything. He wanted to just know her past but she was being a stubborn kid, she told him to forgive him and he told her that if she doesn't share all those pain, he wasn't going to forgive, they were actually being kids.

Flashback

"R-reyan please forgive me, If you won't forgive me. I won't share anything" Inaya spoke acting all stubborn, Reyan rubbed his temple.

"And I won't forgive you, until you trust me enough to share all those things. You've already hidden so many things from me Inaya, you expect me to trust you? Rameez was so dangerous, he could've hurted you but you being you thought you're strong enough to handle that monster and decided not to tell me. You should come to me and ask for forgiveness when you trust me enough that you can share you past? I don't want to force you, the day you genuinely want to share all your pains will be the day, I am going to forgive you" Reyan spoke coldly, Inaya kept staring at him.

"I-I trust you enough to share all my past reyan, Please listen to me atleast" Inaya stopped him while holding his collar, Reyan looked at her hands and then her.

"No you don't, if you trusted me enough. You would've told me that rameez was threatening you and calling you again and again but you didn't. It clearly tells and shows how much you trust me, Right?" Reyan remarked sarcastically, Inaya's hands slipped from his collar.

"I-I c-called you, I actually didn't wanted you to-" Inaya stuttered, Reyan chuckled humourlessely.

"When will you stop thinking that you're burdening someone with your problems? Did I ever told you to not talk to me about it, No right. I can't believe this, you think of me as some sadist who just wants you but not your problems. I've always told you, I am with you but you thought it was just words right. You don't trust me enough, so stop this now" Reyan spoke tiredly, his eyes turned red and he looked scary. Inaya looked down, she hurted him, in the worst way ever.

"I-I am s-sorry"

"Look now you don't have any answer of this. Until you don't start loving and trusting yourself, you won't ever be able to love or trust me, Inaya. I swear the day you start trusting me, I'll burn down the world less then second for you, Trust me in this, I surely can" Reyan spoke, the way he spoke was showing assurance that he will surely burn everything for her. Reyan left the park while Inaya kept standing there looking at him from afar, it's been continuous 5 days she has been sending flowers.