Chapter-16

Author's pov

Is it possible that love happens just in some span of months or days? Can love spread it's sparkle between two people who just met? Can love actually happen without even knowing each other? Maybe yes, Love is magical and can find you anywhere, anytime. You don't find love, love finds you and then can become your healing power. Love holds a different and weird power of making a person go crazy and make him do those things which they never did for someone or even expected to do.

Love is magical, unexpected and weirdly good. It can make a person insane but it also has a soothing power, love can either be your medicine or pain as it completely depends on who the person is. After leaving Inaya's place, threatening that prick and almost beating the shit out of him, reyan was driving while having a dreamy grin on his face, he was looking like a total fool. If someone saw him like that he would definitely make a fool out of himself, love is insane.

After coming to his penthouse, he was walking like a love sick puppy with a dreamy smile on his face. Those moments keeps replaying in his mind, him and Inaya spending time, smiling and laughing together were like a medicine to him. His penthouse was as usual empty and he felt like a loner but he decided to ignore that feeling, that feeling of being alone and left out, that feeling of being neglected by your own father.

After bearing all that pain of being alone, he cared less now. He doesn't have any hope from his own father now and has already gave up all his expectations from him, He ignored everything and does he care now? Fucking no, he just want to focus on the good things happening in his life. He went to have a quick shower and then work a little bit, he got engrossed in his work, His day went great with her.

On the other hand, Inaya was twisting and turning on her bed, sleep was far away from her eyes and she kept thinking about the beautiful moments with him. She was smiling shyly while biting her lower lip, she wanted to ignore the fluttering feeling inside her but what to do when that guy has taken over her mind completely. She sighed a tired breath and closed her eyes to ignore everything replaying in her mind again and again.

She doesn't want to feel the way she was feeling, even if she was loving the care and attention she was getting which she never got but she doesn't want that. She wants to stay away from him but it was like destiny was pulling them to be together, she never wanted this. She doesn't want love and relationship, she doesn't want to get attached to anyone who isn't going to be parmanent in her life, she had an intense fear of being left after being loved, she had fears.

Isn't it scary that sometimes we have to leave those people who we want in our life so badly but just for his or someone else's happiness, we have to let go that person, That feeling is like being unalive, just breathing and feeling empty. Inaya shoed away those scary thoughts from her mind and calmed herself.

'bas Inaya bas, ye sab sochna band kar. Jab tak tu khush hai tab tak ye chalne de, pehle se ye mat soch. Aage ka aage dekhenge' Inaya declared to herself before going in deep slumber.

(Enough Inaya, stop thinking like this. If you're happy like this, keep this thing going, We'll see it)

::::::

Next day came with a beautiful sunny morning, birds chirping and Inaya was running here and there because she was late today, She had an important meeting and she was late. She quickly had her breakfast and went to her office driving on the speed of hundred, Meanwhile reyan happily entered in his office while whistling and he had a grin on his face without any reason.

Some girls gave him looks while some were scared because of his outburst, but today reyan didn't even gave a glance at those girls or even didn't flirt, because those girls weren't her. He entered in his cabin sitting happily on his chair tapping the table, Harsh entered and was shocked to see his boss behaving like a school girl who just saw her first crush.