Chapter-12

Author's pov

Being happy is one of the best feeling in the whole world and when the reason is unknown it gets more happy, Inaya was feeling a different thing and shahana's words were affecting her more and more. She was twisting and turning on her bed continuously, she was at her house after all the functions. She was tired would be an statement, but she wasn't getting an ounce of sleep. After sighing, she decided to call Ira who would definitely help her in getting out of all these thoughts. She called Ira and after some rings, she picked it up.

"Hello, who has a problem in mid night? Can't you see the time and then call" Ira groaned sleepily, Inaya bit her tongue.

"Hey Ira it's me, Inaya. I am so sorry for calling you in mid night but I am getting a weird feeling like I can't sleep" Inaya said in a low voice, feeling sorry that she actually called in night.

"You can't sleep, What do you expect me to do in midnight? Inu, should I come at your place and sing a lullaby for you" Ira said, maybe she was too irritated.

"Can you stop being cocky? Ira, I don't know what's happening to me here. I can't sleep and I am continuously thinking about that reyan" Inaya said gritting her teeths, Ira sighed.

"Inu, You shouldn't think about any reyan. Sleep and let us sleep sister, Don't think about anything okay, Be calm and enjoy your sleep" She heard akash saying and she realised why Ira was being irritated, Inaya closed her eyes as she realised.

"I am so sorry Ira and Akash, I shouldn't have called you. Sorry for disturbing you both but I can't do anything right now, It's so disturbing. That guy isn't ready to come out of my mind and I can't sleep" Inaya blabbered, Akash sighed.

"Inaya if you're thinking like that then you're probably in love okay, I don't think there's another reason" Akash said quickly not realising what impact he was leaving on Inaya who was in utter shock and her eyes widened.

"Shut up akash, what are you saying? Don't say anything like this to her" She heard Ira saying this to akash, It seems like she was traumatized.

"Inu listen to me, don't think anything stupid. Akash is in sleep that's why he is blabbering things, ignore him. It's just that you're not thinking straight, Calm down and sleep okay. Tomorrow's function is left, we'll talk calmly about this after that okay" Ira said trying to conceal what just happened, Inaya gulped.

"Uh okay, I will try to sleep and I am sorry to disturb you both" Inaya said being embarrassed, Ira sighed.

"It's okay Inu, be calm and sleep peacefully now. No stupid thoughts" Ira said, they bid bye to each other and disconnected the call.

Inaya layed on bed and was trying to sleep but his thoughts weren't helping even a bit. She squeezed her eyes and groaned painfully, pushing her face in pillow. That's so crazy that a person who just entered in your life some days ago was making her crazy and was playing with her thoughts, Life can be weird sometimes. After a painful hour, she was in her dreamless sleep.

::::::::

Being crazy in love was never reyan's thing, like he found it so stupid that people fall in love and then do stupid things for each other but here he was doing stupid stuff just for one person who has literally made a place in his brain and heart, maybe a home in his heart. He never ever got ready for someone but the way he went crazy in the function to look extra handsome made him scrunch his nose in cringe and he was doing it just for Inaya, he knew it but was too stubborn to realise it. He never payed attention to girls as he was used to that, he was a charmer in every way. In school, In college, The girls always used to run behind the three friends because of their looks.