Chapter-27

Author's pov

"Aap?" Reyan shouted shockingly as he saw Inaya standing their with her bag looking down, Inaya felt embarrassed to even look in his eyes.

(You?)

"K-kya mein andar aa jau?" Inaya spoke as she felt extremely awkward standing infront of him at his doorstep, especially after the confession thing. Reyan blinked his rapidly to know wheather he was dreaming or hallucinating, he stepped aside a bit.

(Can I come inside?)

Why does this sound so seductive and smutty in english 🤧🤡🌚

"Wo aapki tabiyat thik nhi thi, Sharik bhai ki call aayi thi unhone kaha aap beemar ho baarish me bheegne ki wajah se to mein yaha aagyi. Mujhe tension ho rahi thi aapki" Inaya spoke quickly as she sensed she should clear why she came but instead she sounded cute, Reyan raised his eyebrows and chuckled, She was getting worried for him aww, He thought and grinned like he won a trophy.

(Your health wasn't good, sharik called me and told me that you're sick as you got drenched in rain so I came here, I was getting worried)

"Hmm thank you for coming, Mujhe sach me kisi ki zaroorat thi. Wese to mein kam hi beemar padta hu par aaj baarish me zyada bheeg gaya, Sorry aapko pareshan karne ke liye" Reyan spoke as he gestured her to come inside his penthouse, She nodded and came inside looking around the penthouse which screamed luxury and money, she scrunched up her nose as she wasn't a fan of luxury and liked homely things around her more.

(I actually needed someone, I don't get sick much but today I drenched myself in rain, Sorry for making you worried)

"Sorry kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai, mujhe genuinely bohot tension ho rahi thi isliye me aagyi. Dekho kya halat karli hai apni, kya zaroorat thi bheegne ki or dekho acche se baal bhi nahi sukhaye hai, bilkul bacche ho tum reyan" Inaya spoke as her eyes went on his damp hairs, he scratched his neck nervously and chuckled, Inaya didn't realise when her hands went on his hairs and she ruffled it, he felt a shiver ran down his spine.

(You don't have to say sorry, I was genuinely getting worried for you so I came. Look what you did with yourself, What was the need to get drenched? You didn't even dried your hairs, You're such a kid reyan)

"Stupid kahi ke kya zaroorat thi bheegne ki, kiddo" Inaya mumbled and kept ruffling his hairs, she made him sit on sofa and he kept looking at her actions. She took her cotton scarf which she was wearing and started drying his hairs with it. He closed his eyes in peace, his hairs were dried but still a bit damp. She looked at him while he was already looking at her, She realised what she did and felt extremely shy and awkward with all the sudden happenings altogether.

(Stupid, what was the need to get drench?)

"Thank you baal sukhane ke liye" Reyan whispered in almost inaudible tone, Inaya was about to turn but reyan held her wrist and pulled her towards him making her sit on sofa beside him. She gasped and looked at reyan who was grinning sheepishly, he didn't mean to pull her with so much force.

(Thank you for drying my hairs)

"Kya kar rahe ho reyan? Buddhu kahi ke" Inaya spoke as she got scared with the sudden pull, but it more came like a whine and he kept showing his teeths while she rolled her eyes looking at him.

(What are you doing reyan? Stupid)

"Sorry for scaring you like that, I didn't mean to. I mean I didn't even imagined that you'll come at my place to take care of me like this, I-I oh God what am I even blabbering? You know I am crazy who-" Reyan blabbered and stuttered, he looked so cute that Inaya started laughing while looking at his cute face which showed nervousness and a cute fake smile to show her and a frown.