Chapter-26

Author's pov

"My fate is always going to be cruel with me, Why doesn't it change? Will I always be alone at the end?" Reyan spoke looking at the unwavering waves, Sharik rolled his eyes.

"Oye naatak band kar saale apne, ye bata ye ashiq ki tarah bhatak kyu raha tha sadko pe saale or bina bataye kyu mara yaha pe" Sharik spoke making a bitter face, he knew something wasn't right, him leaving the hospital without informing anyone and coming to a beach was not a reyan's thing.

(Stop your drama, tell me why were you roaming around like a lost lover on the streets and why did you came here without informing?)

"Abe saale me yaha pe senti ho raha hu or tu bakk raha hai, insan sala akele me beth ke ro bhi nhi sakta, tere jese kamine jo bethe hai" Reyan spoke making a disgusted face, sharik chuckled.

(Bastard I am being emotional here and you're speaking shit, A person can't even sit alone and cry, bastard like you are here)

"Accha chal dramey band kar or bata, bhatakti aatma ki tarah kyu aaya yaha pe" Sharik spoke keeping his hand on his shoulder, reyan sighed.

(Stop your drama and tell me, why did you came here like a soul)

"I confessed to Inaya"

"What the fuck? You did what-? You confessed to her" Sharik was shocked at him, Reyan made a bitter face.

"Yes I confessed and S-she ran away without even listening to me properly" Reyan spoke looking down, Sharik looked confused.

"She did what-? Ran away after listening to your confession. Oh god" Sharik started laughing madly, Reyan made a disgusted face.

"Y-yes, what? Stop laughing" Reyan spoke in his hard tone but did if affected sharik? No.

"Was it so bad?"

"What?"

"Your confession, Was it so bad? That she ran away without even listening, oh god don't tell me you confessed like this
Phool hu gulab ka chameli mat samajhna, aashiq hu aapka saheli mat samajhna" Sharik spoke and started laughing at his own joke while reyan kept staring him with a deadly look.

(I am a rose don't take me as lily, I am your lover so don't mistaken me as your friend)

"Ramsha bhabhi, sirf wo ek wajah hai ki aaj tu zinda hai warna me tereko maar ke khud jail chala jata" Reyan spoke while glaring at him, sharik controlled his chuckles but failed miserably.

(Ramsha is the only reason you're alive otherwise I would've unalived you till now and went to prison)

"Okay now tell me what exactly happened and stop creating all the suspense" Sharik spoke softly, Reyan sighed sadly.

"It's just I don't know what I didn't do till now that she isn't ready to accept me, Is there any flaw of mine that's stopping her to accept me? Or I am too straightforward or frank or not too serious about life? I don't know what is my mistake or my flaw so that I can improve it or change myself as per her liking because I love her so much, I can't let her go just because of my mistake. I need to improve myself for her" Reyan spoke looking like he was ready to burn the world for her or serve the world underneath her feets, Sharik looked shocked because he was never a person to change himself for anyone but love is like a magic that can change anyone, even melt the ice or calm the fire.

"Tu uske liye khudko badal dega" Sharik asked still in haze, reyan smiled like he won a trophy.

(You'll change yourself for her)