Chapter-29

Author's pov

The life was again back to normal for both of them, It was like they totally forget about the confession and the time they spent together just because of reyan's sickness. It's been days they've met or even tried to contact each other, Inaya felt extremely shy and awkward while Reyan felt like he shouldn't trouble her and thought to talk when she messages or needed him. Izzah was completely fine and discharged now, her physiotherapy was going on. It's been like a month they contacted each other.

Inaya kept meeting Izzah but in some cafes, Everyone already sensed that something has happened between them and it will be good if no on interrupted, because they're mature enough to handle everything by their own. Sharik was irritated by Inaya, Reyan has never did any effort for any girl but he did everything for her. But still she wasn't able to accept him, His confession still didn't affected her? Sharik wondered, he tried to make reyan understand to let him talk to her but reyan straight away refused and told him to not have a talk with her about it as it might affect her mental health.

Reyan was sitting in cabin doing some work seriously but his thoughts kept drifting to Inaya, even though it was sunday still he was working like an ass. Sharik entered in the cabin without knocking and sat on a chair infront of him while looking, Reyan knew he entered but still he ignored and kept working. Just when he felt someone infront of him, he looked up and saw sharik's face just some inches away from him, he gaped and then suddenly someone entered in his cabin.

"What the fuck! What the fuck are you doing this close to me?" Reyan gasped and got up from his seat while sharik started laughing like a hooligan, He looked and saw harsh looking at all this shit with a dropped jaw and eyes widened.

"S-sir I think I disturbed you both again, I am so sorry" Harsh spoke quickly after closing his eyes and turning around, Reyan slapped his own forehead while sharik was trying to control his laughter.

"Just shut up harsh, It's nothing like that. You got that? I was just working and he-wait why am I giving you an explanation? It's nothing, Anyways what are you doing here on sunday?" Reyan spoke being irritated with all this bullshit, Harsh turned and sighed.

"Ac-actually, sir I completed the file you asked for so I thought to come and give it to you" Harsh stuttered, Reyan nodded and motioned him to give the file while sharik was controlling his laughter by keeping his palms on his mouth. He gave reyan the file and started leaving.

"S-sir just a doubt?" Harsh spoke.

"What?"

"Sir I won't mind if you two are even in a relationship, I'll keep it a secret, I swear. I am great secret keeper" Harsh spoke proudly while whispering and then winking at them, Sharik lost his control and started laughing while sitting on the floor, Reyan was a second away from punching the shit out of him.

"Harsh get the fuck out of my cabin if you don't want a broken nose, Get out" Reyan shouted at him, harsh ran out of the cabin to save his life. Reyan kicked sharik on his legs, but he kept laughing.

"Oh fuck broo, that was so funny" Sharik controlled his laughter, got up from the floor and leaned onto him.

"Shut up, You're a true bitch you know" Reyan spoke while rolling his eyes, Sharik laughed.

"Anyways I came here to take you somewhere, stop acting like me. Stop being a workoholic" Sharik spoke while patting his cheeks, Reyan slapped his hand away.

"No I have some work" Reyan spoke while sitting on the chair and started doing his work on laptop, sharik pouted but smirked as he got an idea.

"Okay then, Everyone was meeting at Inaya's place as it's sunday but it's okay if you don't want to come with me. Actually Izzah could walk a little so ahad thought to take her to Inaya's place, but it's okay I'll tell her that you're too busy" Sharik spoke while making a sad face and moving towards the door, Suddenly he heard something and reyan was their walking even before him.