Chapter-5

Reyan's pov

It's been somedays to that unexpected meeting with that angel, she isn't ready to leave my mind from couple of days. Nowadays, Maa is finding a girl for ahad and it's so cute. Ahad always get flushed in this, me and sharik are teasing him alot, We were having breakfast for now,
Suddenly mom blasted a bomb on ahad and we were shocked as well. She showed a picture and it was a mid-aged aunty but maa said that she was girl's mom, I cracked up at this.

Mom again showed a picture, ahad looked shocked but when we saw the picture, we were also shocked. The girl was the same girl who was beating those boys on street, we told her about the girl. She again gave a shock that we'll be meeting that girl today in evening, ahad sighed. He knew he couldn't do anything in this, he agreed and told mom that he will finish all the work till evening. Me and sharik quickly told her that we are also free and Adam was taking a half day, everyone got excited.

Everyone started talking about this but my mind went somewhere else, Will angel be also there? I mean the girl, maa selected is friend of angel so maybe. Mom told us about the girl, her name is Izzah and she is a fashion designer. We didn't knew when the time flew, it was 4 pm now and ahad came home, everyone started to get ready. I wore white shirt with black casual jeans and shoes. We were ready to go, everyone sat in car and we drived to their home.

After sometime, we arrived at their home, as maa ringed the bell. A mid aged lady opened the gate, we knew she was Izzah's mom. We greeted her, she invited us and we sat down on sofa. Their house was so homely and gave positive vibes, the ladies started talking and ahad gave the answer like a good boy which aunty was asking. Uncle wasn't talking much but scanning ahad, We all were busy and talking suddenly the door burst open and we saw four girls entering. My eyes directly went to angel.

They all entered in such a way that it literally caused us to laugh, but my eyes weren't ready to leave angel. She was wearing a white small kurti with jeans and scarf, Is white her favourite colour? Definitely yes, She looked extremely angelic, but I can sense something wasn't right like her face looked pale, Was she sick? The boys were hiding their laughter because of the girls antics but I was too occupied by someone, Aunty introduced the girls to us and when they looked at us, they looked shocked. They literally turned making us chuckle again, Aunty told them to turn.

They slowly turned, I saw that girl looking at me and those girls started telling us to not say anything. We four looked at each other and gave a look, What was going on in their mind? They all sat and started talking randomly, dadi said to give ahad and izzah some privacy so they went to lawn.

"So shahana, the other girls are Izzah's friends" Maa asked with a smile.

"Yes this is Ira, this is Inayat and this is Inaya" Aunty said, a smile came on my lips. Inaya, A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Three of them gave a smile to maa, My heart skipped when she smiled. The girls started talking to maa but she was just sitting quietly.

"Are Inu, tenu ki Hoya puttar. Aedi chup chap bethi hai, chehra bhi eda utra utra jeya hoya hai, ki Hoya mera baccha tenu (Inaya, what happened to you child? You're sitting so silently today, your face is also looking pale. What happened my child?)" Aunty asked to her, my whole focus turned on their talks.

"My health isn't good aunty" She said softly, oh god her voice is so sweet. I kept looking at her like a fool.

"Why? What happened?" Aunty asked, she looked down.

"You know na aunty, she ate something from canteen of her office and then food positioning, fever and all. I've told her many times not to eat something from canteen, she should've gone to any cafe" The Ira girl said, Inaya looked down.