Chapter-25

Author's pov

"Thank you so much aunty, for clearing those disturbing thoughts. I was so worried about all this from many days, I didn't knew what to do? I wanted someone to clear all this mess" Inaya spoke softly, holding dilshad's hand. She caressed her head lovingly.

"Tum meri beti jesi ho, esa thank you keh ke mujhe sharminda kar rahi ho tum beta. Jab bhi tumhe meri zaroorat hogi tumhari maa tumhare paas hogi. Hmm?" Dilshad spoke hitting Inaya's temple softly, She giggled.

(You're like my own daughter, you're making it awkward by saying thank you, Your mother is always going to be with you when you need me?)

"Mene kabhi nahi socha tha me itne saare khubsoorat rishte bana paungi, itna kuch kho kar mene itna kuch paa bhi liya. Mein kisi ko maa bhi kahungi wapis" Inaya spoke with little tears in her eyes, Dilshad nodded rapidly, she herself felt emotional. She remembered someone, someone seeing Inaya. Inaya resembled alot like her.

(I never thought I would make these much beautiful relations, I found many things after I lost them, I'll call someone mom)

"Haan beta, me hu na tumhari maa. Abse sirf maa, samjhi?" Dilshad spoke being all emotional, Inaya hugged her tightly after getting up from her seat, Dilshad giggled.

(Yes kid, I am your mother, only mom)

"Let's go now mom, or else Ira will directly come here. She doesn't have patience, and Izzah is the biggest gossip queen" Inaya spoke breaking the hug, Dilshad laughed lightly and they exited the canteen.

Everyone was so impatient right now, It's almost been half an hour that both the ladies left to have some mysterious talk and they weren't here till now. Everyone was kneely watching the door of the room, It opened and everyone averted their gazes. Izzah started playing with her own duvet, Adam and Ira started playing catch catch with the pillow, Reyan and sharik were having the most serious talk about which cartoon is the best, wheather doremon or ninja hatori and Ahad rolled his eyes looking at their crazy antics.

"What has happened with you guys? Why are you guys behaving so so- weirdly?" Inaya asked as she entered in the room and saw everyone behaving crazily, Dilshad controlled her giggles as she knew what these crazy bunch of kids were doing.

"Nothing we were just discussing about doremon, Do you know Sharik, Nobita gets married to Shizuka in the end and they lived happily" Reyan spoke like an intellectual person, Sharik narrowed his eyes.

"Ayein? Ye kab hua, are mene to nhi dekha ye wala episode. Shizuka to dekisugi ko pasand karti hai, Nahi?" Adam spoke being confused in actual, Reyan slapped his forehead while Inaya and dilshad controlled their laughter.

Ayein? Baigan🍆

(Huh? When did this happened, I didn't watched this episode, Shizuka liked dekisugi, no?)

"Nahi adam wo Shizuka sali kamini gold digger rehti hai, Wo dekisugi ko sirf use karti hai padhayi ke chakkar me but shadi Nobita se karti hai, or Nobita bhi bewakoofo ki tarah shadi karleta hai. Ladki ka chakkar babu bhaiya, bohot kharab hai" Izzah spoke shooking her head, Ahad and Ira cleared their throats trying to control their laughter.

(No adam that Shizuka was a gold digger, she only used gekisugi for studies but gets married to Nobita and he also gets married to her like crazy)

"I think I am hearing something wrong, You guys are seriously not discussing about the love life of those non existing cartoons" Inaya spoke trying to comprehend what was happening around them, they grinned sheepishly and dilshad laughed out loud.