Chapter-24

Author's pov

"We both came together izzah" Reyan spoke before Inaya could say anything, Inaya gasped and her eyes widened while everyone was shocked. Everyone knew about their complicated relationship but no one actually knew that they both used to meet or talk, they did much more then that (not that guys 🤡😭) but reyan has already did many things for her.

"What? Did you meet somewhere or-" Izzah started speaking and everyone started questioning about how they came together, Inaya's cheeks were already red and she was trying hard to keep her face stoic.

"Actually, His car's tire got punctured so he came with me on my scooty" Inaya quickly spoke trying to cover up things, Reyan looked at her with a smirk which she found so damn sexy, She brushed those thoughts away which kept coming in her mind everytime she sees him.

"What? Reyan came on scooty with you, like he sat behind you on scooty" Sharik spoke while looking at reyan with shock written on his face, While he shrugged off his shoulders as everyone looked at him with shock and Inaya looked confused.

"Why? I mean h-he came with me on scooty" Inaya spoke while scratching her neck, Sharik chuckled.

"Inaya beta, Reyan doesn't like sitting behind anyone and he doesn't like scooty much so that's why everyone is shocked. He is never comfortable sitting on scooty" Ahad's mother spoke with a sly smile looking at reyan, While reyan got busy in looking at the beautiful floor which looked more fascinating to him.

"But he didn't said anything to me about this, even he sat behind me without any argument" Inaya mumbled to herself, everyone kept looking at reyan with a mischievous smile.

"I can even sit on nails or cactus if she orders" Reyan muttered under his breath which Inaya and sharik heard as they both were standing beside him, Inaya bit her lips and sharik smiled knowingly how they both were making progress in their blooming relationship which everyone wanted.

"Okay guys stop it, stop teasing them. It's okay, they're friends and can definitely help each other" Ahad spoke up trying to change the topic seeing them blushing furiously, Inaya was trying hard to keep her face stoic but Reyan's blush was too much visible.

Everyone started talking to each other, Inayat and Aakash kept fighting like kids even in small things, Ira was too busy in laughing, Izzah was enjoying the drama or her source of entertainment while Inaya kept scolding them like a mother scolding her kids. Everyone kept enjoying their banters, Inayat had her duty so she left and Aakash too left after sometimes, Ira took leaves for Izzah.

"Hm so you both came together? Huh!! Like together? On scooty, Intresting" Ira whispered in Inaya's ear teasingly, Inaya rolled her eyes and cleared her throat.

"Yeah so what? He's my friend and he needed my help at that time. I-" Inaya spoke coolly, Ira's smirk widened.

"I know his car didn't got punctured so stop your acting, You're worst in it" Ira spoke while flipping her hairs, Inaya pouted. Everyone were too busy in their talks so no one actually noticed.

"Okay, What he did is like unimaginable, Unexplainable and unexpected" Inaya spoke sighing, Ira's eyes widened and she started thinking something wild.

"Don't tell me, he kissed you? Did he left you breathless? How was it?" Ira asked acting like an excited teenager, Inaya's eyes widened and she made a bitter face.

"Astagfirullah, Sudhar jao Ira, Insaan banja tujhe hi fayda hoga isse. Kitni behuda baatein karti ho tum" Inaya whisper-yelled at her, Ira scrunched up her nose.

(Be human Ira, it with be worth it for you. Your talks are too shameless)

"What? I didn't said anything wrong? People in love do kiss, everyone has different ways of showing their love to their loved ones, like Aakash shows his affection for me when he cuddles like a kid after a long and tiring day at office, Can you imagine that grumpy and arrogant guy who only knows how to shout at his employees and destroy his own vocal chords could cuddle?" Ira spoke crossing her arms against her chest, Inaya rolled her eyes but her ear caught the word, love and affection.