Chapter-28

Author's pov

"Tell me where are the medicines kept? Stop being stubborn" Inaya spoke sternly, her hands on her hips while reyan was sitting on the bed while pouting like a kid , she rolled her eyes.

"Nahi nahi nahi, me dawai nahi lunga. Mujhe nahi pasand hai wo kadwi zeher jesi dawai" Reyan whined and started stomping his feets on floor while Inaya kept looking at him surprisingly.

(No no no, I won't take medicines. I don't like those poison like medicines)

"Mein dungi tab bhi nahi loge, mere hathon se nahi loge" Inaya spoke while looking at him innocently, Reyan looked at her with a dropped jaw.

(You won't take it even if i give you)

Ye ladki, isse sab pata hai ki me ise mana nahi kar sakta, ughhh - Reyan thought and kept looking at her who was looking at him innocently with those puppy eyes, Reyan sighed.

"Okay I'll take those medicines" Reyan spoke grumpily, Inaya grinned.

"Accha ab batao kaha rakhi hai medicines" Inaya asked, reyan motioned her to take it from the drawer beside his bed, Inaya nodded and took out the medicines. She gave him the medicines for cold and fever, Reyan took it from her hand and made a bitter face.

(Now tell me where are the medicines kept?)

"Aye ye to cheating, tumne kaha tha tum dogi mujhe medicine. Do ab" Reyan spoke while giving her the medicines back, she gasped and glared at him while he grinned cheekily.

(That's cheating now, you told me you'll give the medicines to me)

"Chote bacche" Inaya murmured, she filled a glass of water and then went closer to him. He pulled her closer by her waist, she gasped and looked at him who's mouth was widened a bit. She kept the medicines in his mouth slowly and then made him drink the water, her heart beats raised and she gulped.

Chote bacche ho kya 😂🤧 Anyways guys situation ka advantage koi reyan se lena sikhe 😂👍

"Hm le li na medicines, ab chhodo mujhe" Inaya spoke feeling hot suddenly, Reyan left her as he was busy in making a bitter face, she giggled at his cuteness.

(You took the medicines, now leave me)

"Chee kitni kadwi dawai hai, me kabhi medicines nahi lunga abse" Reyan mumbled while glaring at Inaya, while she was controlling her giggles.

(The medicines are so bitter, I won't take it ever now)

"Accha baba ab kabhi mat lena, abhi filhal ke liye rest karo samjhe. Chalo lay on the bed now" Inaya spoke sweetly, Reyan nodded but his nose was still scrunched up as his mouth felt bitter, Inaya smiled.

(Okay don't ever take it, Now take rest)

"Tum mujhe letne ke liye kyu keh rahi ho, tumhare iraade sahi nahi lag rahe Inaya" Reyan spoke mischievously, while laying on the bed. She rolled her eyes and glared at him.

(Why are you telling me to lay on the bed? Your intentions doesn't seem to be holy Inaya)

"Shut up, chup chap rest karo samjhe" Inaya scolded him while he pouted, grumpy, He murmured and looked down sadly.

(Take rest, Understood)

Reyan layed on the bed and Inaya sat beside him but she was staring out my the balcony where it was still pouring heavily, Inaya felt so guilty right now. Even though reyan has cleared all the misunderstandings but Inaya couldn't help but regret her actions, she so wanted to do something but her brain was full of weird thoughts, she doesn't know what to do about this love. She was unaware of love, she kept looking at the beautiful nature out there while reyan slept just after laying.