Chapter-11

Author's pov

Being loved is the best feeling in the whole world, Inaya never felt this in her whole life, Her life only revolved around her parents but when they died, The only thing she did was to study and make a career for herself. She got plenty of proposals in her college but she was least interested in them, The way reyan held her, consoled her, hugged her and wiped her tears. No one ever made her feel like that, but she was too stubborn to realise it and confess that she felt good with reyan.

On the other hand, reyan was behaving like a school girl who has gotten a crush on someone. He was literally jumping, it felt like his sleep just flied somewhere and he was grinning like a fool. If someone in the room saw him like this, he/she definitely think that he is possessed by some chudail or jinn (female ghost or male ghost) (Can someone give better explanation of jinn and chudail or just kill me for this shitty English translation 🙂🔪)

What the hell is happening to me? Like why am I behaving like this, a freaking teenager who is having a crush on someone - Reyan thought while scratching his neck and scrunching his nose on that thought. Wait a second, Crush! Where does that came from, Do I really have a crush on Inaya? It's definitely not just timepass, Like I do with others flirting and all. I never felt this thing, Maybe I do have a crush on her - He thought and squealed like a child, Adam groaned who was sleeping on bed while he was twisting and turning.

"Reyan bro, Why are you screaming in the night? Let me sleep peacefully" Adam said squeezing his eyes in irritation, Reyan rolled his eyes.

"Shut up you sleepyhead, Get up and listen to me quickly" Reyan said and pulled his arm to make him wake up, Adam nearly cried.

"Bro if you want to talk then we can talk in morning, Please let me sleep. I danced so much today and my legs are sore" Adam said lying on bed again but reyan again pulled him.

"No first listen and then sleep, Now get your sleepy ass up" Reyan said, Adam looked like he will cry just now but sat while sighing.

"Okay tell me"

"I don't know like what's happening to me? I never felt this, whenever I am around Inaya I feel like I am happy genuinely. Her smile, laughter, giggles makes my stomach churn and heart skip, she is so beautiful inside out. You know how I am, I always flirt around but I never did my stupid tricks on her because I never felt like doing that. She felt important to me, It's like she just entered in my life and lightened up my whole world. I smile when I see her smiling, when we went to Izzah's house and Inaya was sick, I felt like I just want to do something that can make her well. I just want to see her smiling, Today I came to a conclusion" Reyan poured his heart infront of Adam which he always do, ahad and sharik are his best friends but he always shared things to Adam that he can't share to them, Adam was shocked but he knew it wasn't normal.

"Conclusion?"

"Yes that I have a crush on her" Adam thought that he would say love but it's too fast to realise love when we don't even know someone. But still he was happy for reyan, only Adam know how reyan feels alone and lonely sometimes because his father doesn't cares for him and always neglected him, Finally he found someone that he can call her his maybe.

"Really!! You have a crush on her, being very honest, she is so sweet, beautiful, kind, a bit silent compared to us and introvert but a total sweetheart. I already like her, I am so happy that you have a crush on her" Adam squealed like a child, Reyan glared at him.

"Don't call her sweetheart" Reyan gritted his teeths, Adam smirked.

"Uhh jealous, Nice nice" Adam said mischievously, Reyan sighed but internally he was truly jealous. Reyan didn't showed his jealousy, but he decided to tease adam.