Rhea holds the sky!

Rhea bears the burden,

Sky's weight brings her pain and ache,

Zoe sips Gold's embrace.

***

Rhea put a hand on her mouth. "Yep, I can see it." She said while looking back and forth between Atlas and Zoe.

"Let Artemis go," Zoe demanded.

Atlas walked closer to the chained goddess. "Perhaps you'd like to take the sky for her, then? Be my guest."

Zoe opened her mouth to speak, but Artemis said, "No! Do not offer, Zoe! I forbid you."

Atlas smirked. He knelt next to Artemis and tried to touch her face, but the goddess bit at him, almost taking off his fingers.

"Hoo-hoo," Atlas chuckled. "You see, daughter? Lady Artemis likes her new job. I think I will have all the Olympians take turns carrying my burden, once Lord Kronos rules again, and this is the centre of our palace. It will teach those weaklings some humility."

Rhea looked at Annabeth. She was desperately trying to tell Rhea something. She motioned her head toward Luke. But Rhea was looking at her blond hair which was now streaked with grey, her anger bubbled to the surface again.

"From holding the sky," Thalia muttered, as if she'd read Rhea's mind. "The weight should've killed her."

Atlas laughed and approached them, studying Thalia and Rhea. "So these are the best heroes of the age, eh? Not much of a challenge."

"Oh wow, this is the titan of endurance? You look like a huge coward," Rhea said back.

Aidoneus sighed.

Atlas's eyes glowed with hatred. With difficulty, he turned his attention to Thalia.

"As for you, daughter of Zeus, it seems Luke was wrong about you."

"I wasn't wrong," Luke managed. He looked terribly weak, and he spoke every word as if it were painful. "Thalia, you still can join us. Call the Ophiotaurus. It will come to you. Look!"

He waved his hand, and next to us, a pool of water appeared: a pond ringed in black marble, big enough for the Ophiotaurus.

"Thalia, call the Ophiotaurus," Luke persisted. "And you will be more powerful than the gods."

"Luke..." Her voice was full of pain. "What happened to you?"

"Don't you remember all those times we talked? All those times we cursed the gods? Our fathers have done nothing for us. They have no right to rule the world!"

"Oh yeah because Kronos is the right choice!" Rhea rolled her eyes.

Thalia shook her head. "Free Annabeth. Let her go."

"If you join me," Luke promised, "it can be like old times. The three of us together. Fighting for a better world. Please, Thalia, if you don't agree..." His voice faltered. "It's my last chance. He will use the other way if you don't agree. Please."

"You made your bed now lay in it!" Rhea told him.

"Do not, Thalia," Zoe warned. "We must fight them."

Luke waved his hand again, and a fire appeared. A bronze brazier, just like the one at camp. A sacrificial flame.

"Thalia." Rhea grabbed the girl.