It may seem like she doesn't care but she does

Navigating the strait,

Between monsters of the deep,

Hope we'll make it through.

***

"You are in so much trouble," Clarisse said.

After a tour of the ship, where they were introduced to Clarisse's zombie minions, but they kept insulting Rhea about Yankee thingy, it ended up with two losing their head and the others shutting up, and by losing heads it means Rhea threw their heads into the sea after decapitating them with her trident.

She hates racist.

"Tantalus expelled you for eternity," Clarisse told us smugly. "Mr. D said if any of you show your face at camp again, he'll turn you into squirrels and run you over with his SUV."

"I would like to see him try." Rhea rolled her eyes.

"Did Mr. D give you the ship ?" Annabeth raised her eyebrow.

"Course not. My father did. You think her daddy is the only one with sea power?" Clarisse pointed her thumb at Rhea while saying so. "The spirits on the losing side of every war owe a tribute to Ares. That's their curse for being defeated. I prayed to my father for a naval transport and here it is. These guys will do anything I tell them. Won't you, Captain?"

The captain stood behind her looking stiff and angry. His glowing green eyes fixed Rhea with a hungry stare. "If it means an end to this infernal war, ma'am, peace at last, we'll do anything. Destroy anyone."

Clarisse smiled. "Destroy anyone. I like that."

Tyson gulped.

"Clarisse," Annabeth said, "Luke might be after the Fleece, too. We saw him. He's got the coordinates and he's heading south. He has a cruise ship full of monsters-"

"Good! I'll blow him out of the water."

"You don't understand," Annabeth said. "We have to combine forces. Let us help you-"

"No!" Clarisse pounded the table. "This is my quest, smart girl! Finally I get to be the hero, and you two will not steal my chance."

"And where are your cabin mates?" Annabeth asked. "You were allowed to take two with you, weren't you?"

"They didn't ... I let them stay behind. To protect the camp."

"You mean even the people in your own cabin wouldn't help you?"

"Shut up, Salty Queen! I don't need them! Or you!" Clarisse snapped.

"Salty ..." Rhea deadpanned. "Really? Ugh, Tantalus is using you. He doesn't care about the camp. He'd love to see it destroyed. He's setting you up to fail."

"No! I don't care what the Oracle-" She stopped herself.

"If one of your siblings gets missing and you suddenly find a buffet of meat, then you know who to blame." Rhea shrugged.

Clarisse growled as she glared at the sea daughter. "I'm finishing this quest and you're not helping. On the other hand, I can't let you go ..."

"So we're prisoners?" Annabeth asked.

"Guests. For now." Clarisse propped her feet up on the white linen tablecloth and opened another Dr Pepper. "Captain, take them below. Assign them hammocks on the berth deck. If they don't mind their manners, show them how we deal with enemy spies."