Zeus is an IDIOT, yes capital IDIOT

Zeus lost his lightning,

Blames me for the theft, I'm wronged.

God of Justice? Ha!

***

The other campers did not calm down about the claiming.

Days after the capture of the flag game, they still stared at Rhea with frightened and unsure glances, not that Rhea paid attention to them, she was too busy preparing for the future.

Clarisse like the other Ares kids had not changed towards her at all, they still hate her. Similarly to Clarisse, Grover was not afraid either, sticking close to Rhea like always.

The Apollo cabin too didn't care that Rhea was a daughter of Poseidon and were quite happy to teach Rhea how to play some instruments when she asked, currently, she improved at playing the lyre and drawing.

And talking about Grover

The satyr looked at the interior of Rhea's cabin from behind her curiously, before swallowing heavily, poor Grover looked like he came bearing the news of her execution or something.

''What's wrong, Grover?'' Rhea said while holding the door.

''Mr. D wants to see you,'' Grover mumbled nervously, shifting from one uncovered hoof to the other constantly.

"The sun isn't even up." Rhea deadpanned. "What does he want ?"

''It's probably better if he were to tell you. I haven't the foggiest idea what Mr D wants....At least he didn't look angry.'' Grover murmured the last part, but she still heard him.

Oooh, it's about the bolt! Rhea nodded to herself.

Rhea put some clothes on before following her friend outside.

The sky looked rather ominous, dark clouds were covering the usually blue sky, and the falling rain seemed to smother the earth nearly violently.

Rhea entered the big house and looked at Chiron and Dionysus.

''Sit down already, girl.'' Dionysus waved her to one of the chairs.

Chiron gave her a quick encouraging smile, before completely immersing himself in his no doubt already quite familiar stack of cards.

"Well, well," Mr. D said without looking up. "Our little celebrity."

Rhea gave him a blank look. Severus Snape, really?

''I thought about just getting rid of the whole problem by making you disappear, but there's the fact that this time barnacle-breathe actually gives a shit about you, so that's out. Plus, I kinda like you...'' Dionysus shrugged in a vaguely helpless motion Chiron looked at him in disbelief.

And Rhea resisted the urge to groan out loud and smiled politely at him, she really hoped it was not one of THOSE situations...

"Or I can show you mercy by turning you into a dolphin and sending you to your father's domain," Dionysus said.

"Mr. D-" Chiron warned.

"Oh, all right," Dionysus relented. "There's one more option. But it's deadly foolishness." Dionysus rose, and the invisible players' cards dropped to the table. "I'm off to Olympus for the emergency meeting. If the girl is still here when I get back, I'll have to kill her on Zeus's order. And Rhea Jackson, if you're at all smart, you'll see that's a much more sensible choice than what Chiron feels you must do."