The Titan Curse Start!

Demigods await,

Dr. Thorn, a manticore,

Thorns, beware, take care.

***

Aidoneus had to do a double-take to make sure that he was seeing right.

Poseidonas face was as blank as always, but Aidoneus could see that he was amused at what was going on.

As for Rhea, she was struggling under Poseidonas weight who was standing tall on her back with his arms crossed, now do not misunderstand, Rhea was the one who asked him to do so.

And so she ended up in a plank position with Poseidonas standing tall on her back.

"What are you doing ?" Aidoneus asked.

"Endurance ... test," Rhea said out of breath.

Kayden walked into the room, the cat lost quite a weight after putting him on a diet, he stood behind Poseidonas and started to play the end of the white waistcoat, the blond god ignored the cat.

"I swear to god only cats can see things that no one can see." Rhea said. "It's weird how Grover was able to hear you but not see you while I am awake, and speaking about Grover, what did you do about the connection? You said something about fixing it."

Aidoneus crouched to pet Kayden behind the ear. "I was able to minimize it, it will be like before, he won't be able to hear us, but he will still be able to pick up some emotions."

"That's better." Rhea said. "I don't want to see him faint again if Pos decides to give me the helpful advice of killing him."

"I will crush you." The blond glared.

Rhea deadpanned and took a deep breath. "You are in the process of doing so."

"Rhea !" Sally called. "Grover called."

"Coming !" Rhea shouted back. "Alright, give me five minutes guys."

Poseidonas stepped down from her back and walked out of the room with Aidoneus leaving Rhea to put new clothes on.

The Friday before winter break, Sally packed Rhea's overnight bag and a few deadly weapons and took her to a new boarding school. They picked up Annabeth and Thalia on the way.

It was an eight-hour drive from New York to Bar Harbor, Maine. Sleet and snow pounded the highway. Annabeth, Thalia, and Rhea hadn't seen each other in months, but between the blizzard and the thought of what they were about to do, Annabeth and Thalia were too nervous to talk much.

While Rhea was resting her eyes enjoying the silence.

Except for Sally. She talks more when she's nervous, there were some embarrassing stories about Rhea when she was a kid, but it wasn't to the point of making Rhea turn red.

And then Thalia asked if there was more during her toddlerhood.

"I came into this world covered in someone else blood, I'm not afraid to leave it the same way," Rhea said.

"You left out "screaming"." Thalia pointed out.

"I didn't scream when I was born," Rhea said.

Sally agreed. "That's true when Rhea was a baby she never cried unless it was for something, and it wasn't even a baby cry with tears and all that, it was a literal scream. She also had a habit of glaring at anything it was funny and cute ... now that I think about it Rhea was apathetic for a baby."