"You didn't have to come, just go to the record store or something and I'll text you when I'm finished." I walked towards Macy's but he grabbed my wrist.

"I want to come, plus you need my input on what to get." He smirked at me.

How intriguing. I thought.

"Okay, well I'm just looking for a basic black one, so go look in those racks over there, and I will be over here." I was about to turn but Ross voice stopped me.

"Size?" I blushed slightly before muttering

"Six or medium."
***

"Okay so I wasn't exactly sure if you wanted a tight skirt or loose skirt so I just got them all." I turned to see Ross with about four skirts and I nodded slightly cringing at a sequence one he had.

"I didn't really find any over here," I shrugged grabbing his options.

I didn't really look, I was far too distracted by Ross when he was picking out skirts, for me.

"Well, aren't you going to try them on?" I nodded briefly before heading over to the dressing stalls with Ross in tow. Before closing the door I looked out to see Ross taking a seat in a chair right across from my dressing room.

"What are you doing?" I asked skeptically.

"I want to see them." He replied shrugging.

I nodded and shut the door quickly and looked at my burning cheeks in the mirror.

We're dating. He's my boyfriend. This is stuff that couples do... Right?

I shook my head and quickly tried on the first skirt that looked more like a business skirt, and when I looked in the mirror, I looked the exact opposite of a sexy secretary.

Stepping out, my cheeks crimson. I faced Ross and sighed. I rolled my eyes when he did a turn around motion, and I did so, tripping slightly making him laugh.

"No, we're going to a concert, not filing taxes." He remarked.

"Why'd you pick it out then?" I went back into the dressing room to see a looser skirt, that had a tight waist band but flowed out and stopped at the tops of my knees. I hummed to myself while I looked at it, only to be interrupted by Ross.

"What's taking so long?"

"I actually like this one." I stepped out and looked at my self in one of the mirrors they had outside the dressing rooms.

"I thought you'd try on the sequence one." I looked back in shock to see Ross pouting.

"God no, it's a freaking miniskirt." I said before gasping to myself. "You pervert!" I laughed making Ross laugh too.

"Okay you got a skirt you like can we go now?" He asked annoyed.

"Just one second." I smiled deviously towards him before going back into the dressing room and looked back at myself in the mirror.

You can do this. He picked that skirt out because he imagined you in it.

The small pep talk I gave myself worked, because there I was, standing in the middle of my dressing room, in a fucking miniskirt.

"Wow, miracles do happen." I muttered to myself, being shocked at how long my legs look in this skirt, despite the fact that I'm barely five foot.

I took a deep breath before walking out and I began to laugh when I heard Sweet Jesus tumble past Ross' mouth.

"I'm not going to lie, I like this skirt." I looked back towards Ross who was glaring at me.

"Okay okay, you've had your fun. Can we go now before I rip that skirt off?" All my laughing seized when I heard his last remark and I gulped to myself, remembering some of Pipers words about mine and Ross' intimacy. Or lack of.

"Uh I'll go get changed." I said walking back into the dressing room quickly.

Too far. That was too far. I said to myself.

***

Once I got out of the dressing room I avoided Ross' stare as I payed for the skirt, and when we got out of the mall I ran towards the car.

It was only then I realized I have to talk to him.

"Cass I'm sor-" He began but I cut him of by kissing him.

"You don't have to apologize." He looked at me confused. "Seriously you don't." I looked into his eyes before pecking his lips again.

"You remember that conversation with April?" I asked quietly, once we were both sitting back in our seats, the car remained still in the parking lot of the mall.

"Some of it, I guess." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, you complained to her about how you feel like your trying to defuse a bomb when you with me, and for that I wanted to apologize." I fumbled with my fingers.

"Cass you don-"

"I-I know that because of what happened to me, our relationship is strained. It's strained with all these limitations on what we can and can't do and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you can't kiss me for too long without me almost having a panic attack. I'm sorry that you can't touch me without me hyperventilating. I'm sorry that I'm broken." I trailed off, beginning to sob. "He ruined me, he made it to where when I'm with you, he's always there, reminding me. Reminding me of all the horrible things he's done. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I lurched forward across the center console and hugged Ross tightly and he returned the hug and began petting and kissing the top of my head.

"Caspian, you don't have to worry. We can get trough this together, it will just take time, and I'm willing to wait for you as long as you need me to. I care about you." He breathed into my ear and I closed my eyes tightly, letting his words go straight to my heart, where they will stay even if I don't want them to.
••••••

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

BUT I GOT GOOD NEWS

IM GOING TO GO SEE R5 AUGUST 1ST IN OKLAHOMA CITY.

SO IF YOUR GOING TO THAT SHOW IT WOULD BE REALLY NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

also I need help with the meet and greet stuff.

Do you purchase meet and greet tickets like concert tickets?

Dnsxdldnsldbdks

IM GOING TO SEE R5!!!

-Aliah