{Queens Vs Queens}

Start from the beginning

Her laugh caused a few dancers to gland their way seeing how the girls all smile brightly. "Here goes the next artist, Beyonce." Miyeon jumped up from her seat. She screamed in excitement loving Beyonce more than anyone in this world. She has idolized her for years now. Her being her biggest inspiration when it came to dancing and music. The girls hyped her up as she started to dance to single ladies. Ivy and Mina both join her in the dance. "Here are the next three artist,

Lady Gaga,

Rhianna,

and Britney Spears."

This time it was Leah's turn to yell in excitement. She had recently danced to one of Britney's songs. She stood up from her seat swinging the jacket around in the air with a huge grin across her face. All eyes on her as she sang 'Boys' while popping her chest out. The girls were definitely doing Britney without a doubt in her mind. They will make sure to devour that stage letting the rest of the crews to eat their crumbs. "Ariana Grande, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Britney Spears. Discuss with your crew which artist you want to choose. Then we'll meet back here."

Sitting in the hang out room, Leah sat on the floor as she chewed her food. It was a mixture of a few leftovers she had in the fridge. She figured she would just eat them today since she would be on the set all day. Miyeon opened her mouth as the girl grabbed a piece of gimbap. She moved her chopsticks towards the younger girl's mouth feeding her. They all individually had brought their own lunches from home well with Ivy ordering food for herself. "I would be down to dance to Arianna Grande but I feel.. Her songs are a bit too feminine and girly. Me, Miyeon, Mina and Leah would be able to pull it off. What do you think, Yujina?" Ivy asked as she also took a seat on the floor. They all gathered around the table chewing on their food as they discussed the artists. The short haired girl with blonde highlights lifted her head up with her cheeks filled with noodles. She offered them a smile as she carefully chewed on her face. Leah chuckled at the sight of her. She reached over, grabbing a napkin and handing it to the girl. Yujin bowed her head as she wiped the corner of her lips as she finished chewing her food.

Grabbing a spoon full of white rice, Leah shoved it into her mouth. Her green blue eyes landed on Mina who looked at her with puppy dog eyes. She grabbed another spoonful of rice adding a piece of meat on top of it. She moved her hand towards the red headed girl who gladly opened her mouth. She squealed in excitement as she chewed on the food happily. She clapped her hands as she began to dig into her own food. "I like Ariana Grande but I definitely agree. It's a bit too girly and I feel I would have some type of difficulties fitting into the concept. Let alone having to pull my hair up into a tight ponytail. Ugh, no. My head would be pounding." Yujin grabbed a good amount of noodles shoving them into her mouth. The girls might be classy and elegant but when it came to food. They didn't care who was watching, they would make sure to stuff their faces. That's the only way to properly enjoy the delicious food sitting in front of you. Most of them used to care when they were younger but upon meeting Leah. Watching her not care a damn in the world if people judged her or stared at her for eating brought some sense of comfortableness in them. Plus most of the time they ate dinner it would be together.

 Plus most of the time they ate dinner it would be together