Chapter 20 ~ First Time

Seth Fontana

I've never been embraced in such a tight hug in my life; I didn't let go because I knew she needed me, no matter how much she squeezed me.

When I saw her swipe the blood away from her nose after that fight, I almost fell. She was so hot that all I could do was watch her. Even when she got headbutted, I didn't help her because I wanted to see what would happen. She was so fucking sexy; now, every time I'm around her, I get so turned on that it hurts.

It's been two weeks since I saw her covered in blood and now I love her even more for defending herself when I couldn't - something I will never admit.

For the past two weeks, Alana has been in court to find out where all of Carlos' money goes and all of his stuff etc. Most of it goes into Ana's savings, nothing was left for Alana. She was happy that it went to Ana and not her because 'She'll need it for Collage and or University'.

Lately, I feel like Alana knows how I feel about her. When we've been around each other, there's a lot of sexual tension, ALOT. I try to ignore it however, it just sends more blood to my dick making it harder to not make a move on her.

"Seth?" My angelic wife's voice calls from outside of my office as she knocks on the double doors.

"Yes Sunshine?" I question as she opens the door to face me. Dioooo, she looks double beautiful today. She's wearing a silky, slim, black dress that hugs every curve on her body. It's quite long and goes down to the middle of her shins as it flows outwards. Plain black heels with a sleek, golden heel lay beneath.

At the top of her dress, her cleavage isn't popping out but it's there in more of a elegant way. A way that highlights her breasts but doesn't draw too much attention to them. Her straps are thin and a bit loose as her gorgeous neck and chest are on show. So plain but so extravagant.

Her arms cross impatiently as she stares at me in the eyes. I don't take any notice as I stare at her natural, wavy hair and beautiful face. She's killing me right now, my cock is a throbbing mess.

"Are you done?" She asks making me listen to her again.

"Sorry, what did you say sweetheart?" I say with a smirk on my face.

"I said, don't call me sunshine - it's not my name, and that I'm bored," she mumbles as she covers her breasts with her crossed arms showing a clear face of agitation.

"I know it's not your name, it's a nickname. Now come here." And she does, she walks over to me with an unimpressed look as her heels click on the hard, wooden floor until she stands right infront of my glass desk. She places both of her palms on it and leans forward in a seductive way. She obviously thinks this is a game; not just that. She obviously thinks this is a game that she is winning.

She is sorely mistaken.

I stand up and walk around the desk making my way to her. As I do, she backs away into the middle of the room as I hold eye contact with her. If only she knew how much I wanted her. With those eyes, it's like she is little, innocent girl playing a sweet game but underneath, she's dirty. She knows what she is trying to do. And she knows I know.

I feel like giving in and proving her why she shouldn't tease a wild, hungry lion.

"Seth, I want you to fuck me."

The words caught me off guard as my eyes widen in shock.

"Aren't you a virgin?" I ask rhetorically, maybe with a little bit of disgust in my voice - which I didn't mean. Her eyes flutter as she looks down with a cherry red face. Fuckk, I didn't mean it like that.