Chapter 8 ~ Pasta

Seth Fontana

"I didn't do anything wrong," Adrien shouts whilst tied to a cold, metal chair.Pathetic, he showed up in London when he hates England.

"Tell me why you're here," I said calmly. This man is really starting to get on my nerves so I might loose the plot soon.

We are in one of my cells in the basement. This is my favourite torturing one. It has that metallic smell of blood and sweat mixed together.

"I don't know!"

"Did Boris send you?"

"No.....," he says slowly. Well that's kinda made it obvious now.

"Yes he did, why?" I ask running my temple aggressively keeping my face emotionless.

"I don't know!" He shouts and tries to rip out of the chair. Dumb fuck, he is tied to a metal chair with metal chains - it will be years before he can get out of them, and he will already be dead.

"Right, that's it. I've had enough. This is going to hurt a lot now, you've had your chance to tell me and now I'm going to have to force you to tell me," I say to him whilst standing up to walk to the back of the cell where all of the weapons are.

Carefully, I choose my favourite blade and carry it towards Adrien. I place my hand on his shoulder and stand behind him. "Tell me why you're here."

Dio, this is getting repetitive.

"I don't know," he whimpers. I would believe him but Adrien is Boris' second man, of course he would know something. He should know everything. So, since he lied to me, I slice the knife along his cheekbone and thick, crimson blood started pouring out.

"Don't lie to me," I say as he starts crying his eyes out. "Tell me why you are here!"

He doesn't reply so I get hand sanitizer out of my pocket and squeeze half of the bottle out onto his cheek. His tears were blending well with the sanitizer as his sobs become even more obvious.

I walk around the chair so I'm now facing him and I punch him in the exact sand place where the cut on his cheek is. Next, I stab him in his thigh and he screams out in agony.

"Do you want to tell me know?" I ask very calmly to through him off. He shakes his head as his voice is probably lost in his throat somewhere.

"Alright, that's fine. However, I have a little surprise which makes me think you will want to tell me," I say and I click my fingers in the air. That's when Zach, my wingman and my best man, comes through the door holding a 19 year old girl who is unconscious.

I keep my eyes focused on Adrien and his widened as he saw his daughter held captive infront of him.

"No! Please I'll tell you everything but don't lay a hand on her!" He shouts. I laugh, it's not like Hannah isn't an innocent girl - I would never kill an innocent person on purpose -, she killed many of my men for her mafia and I'll kill her in return.

"Tell me then, we don't have all day! Tell me and I won't hurt your precious little Hannah," I say and his eyes light up. His mouth starts trembling trying to find the right words.

"Boris sent he here and loads of other men to kill your wife, Alana Juarez," he finally blurts out.

"How many others?" I ask him, this is bad. She is worth more to me alive than dead. Plus the all of the contracts I would have to sign and I would have to wed again to a different woman.