Birthday

Lets act like it's December 25th

Y/N

My birthday is today and I'm finally 16 "Y/N do you like this dress?" My mother says as she shows me a pink dress with ruffles at the end of it "no not really" I say as I lean back on my hand "Y/N I know your not so happy with us right now but it's your birthday, can you at least be happy because of that?" She says and I shrug a shoulder as she sigh "what are you girls up to?" My father says as he comes inside the store, we're at a dress and suit store right now to find me a dress for my birthday but in all honesty I don't won't to wear a dress I don't even want to be here "oh nothing much just trying to get her to say more then two words to me" she says to him "give her some time, I mean we just dropped a bombshell on her"  he says as he gives her a side hug "I guess your right, but it's her birthday" "just give her time" he says one last time.

We get back to my parents house and I go straight to my room and plot on my bed, I don't even want to be here, now I have to stay and spend my birthday with them "I wonder what's Robert up to?" I say to myself as I get up to leave my room, "who are you calling honey?" My mother asks me as I pick up the telephone "a friend" I say as I dial his number in "Jefferson's phone?" I hear a manly voice say though the line "hi Mr. Jefferson this is Y/N, is Robert around?" I ask "oh hi Y/N and yea he's upstairs, let me go get em" he says as the line goes quiet for a moment until I hear someone pick it up "hey Y/N/N what's up?" "Oh nothing just wanted to see if you wanted to hang today?" "Oh yea no doubt, I will meet you in the middle" he says but I stop him "no Robert you see I'm at my parents house right now and I need to let off a little steam" I say to him as I look at my mom as she bakes my cake "well I will meet you then, just tell me the block" he says as I tell him.

"I got it!" I yell out as I go to open the door for Robert "hey, let's go" I say as I was about to walk out the door until my father stopped me "hey where you going missy? Your party is an 2 hours" he says "I just need to catch up with my friend, I will be back before then" I say as I leave. "So where do you want to go?" He asks me "I don't know, just anywhere but here" "alright, I know this joint that sells delicious blankets want to go there?" he asks and I nod as he begins to paddle faster.

"That was really good" I say as we just finished up our sandwiches "I told you" Robert says as he belches and laugh "hey, do you feel like riding to Mary's house?" I ask "and what? Be a third wheel? No thanks, what if her parents are there?" "There not I made sure of that, she has friends" I say as he raises his eyebrow "I'm listening" he says and I smile.

"What are you Niggas doing here?!" We hear a man's voice from behind, that voice is none other then Jeff's "to see a friend" "none of yo nigga friends live in a all white neighborhood, now tell me what are you Niggas doing here?!" He says as he begins to step up to us "look Jeff we don't want no trouble alright so just leave us be" I say "no, not until you monkeys leave" he says as he pushes me "ok that's enough, stop touching her" Robert says as he steps to him "or what....Nigga?" He says and that's when Robert hits him "Robert no!!" I say as I get up to try to break up the fight, as the commotion of the fight grows more house lights begin to come on "oh my god!!" I her another voice say and it was Mary coming out with her friends to help try to stop the fight.

The cops finally showed up to stop the fighting after a good 15 minutes "hey y'all stop it now!!" a cop says as he gets out of his car and he gets out his gun to point towards us "ok officer" I say as we all begin to stop "put put put your hands up...all of you!!" He says and we follow instructions "look officer I live here and these are my friends, they just had a miscommunication" "you know them too?" He says as he points his gun to me and Robert "yes I do" "well we got a call saying two colored individuals were attacking this young man here" he says and I just shake my head "no that's not-" "ok ma'am I have to take these two in so you and yours friends get inside" he says as he begins to take my arm "no officer there is no need for all of this" she says "right, they were just coming over to visit" Judy says "ladies, please follow protocol" he says as he puts me in the handcuffs harshly "Mary just let the officer do his job" Jeff says as he tries to console her "no!, this is your fault, what are you even doing here anyway?!" She says as she pushes him "alright ma'am I'm going to tell you once more to get inside!" He says as he throws Robert into the back seat with me.

"You two have a lot of explaining to do" I hear my father say in a strain voice as I lift my head up to see them, my mother, my father and Robert's father.

Hey y'all, sorry I haven't been uploading, a lot stuff has been happening but yeah.