First

Y/N

After I asked Mary to be my girlfriend she's been wanting to spend every minute with me, but I don't mind it "Mary would you stop it, you have to pass this test" I say as Mary tries kissing me as we sit in the city's library "I'm going to pass, how about you show me some attention and not theses books" she says as she closes the book "because these books are helping and your not, your distracting" I say as I open the book back up "well will this help?" She asks while putting my hand on her breast "ok I guess that helps a little" I say as I go in to kiss her.

Mary

"The milkshake is so delicious" Judy says as we sit in Joe's Spot "yes I know, Mary you haven't touched your milkshake yet, are you ok?" Sherry says as I zone out, playing with my pearls "Mary?" Sherry says "Mary!" Judy says and I jump "I think I love her" I say as there expressions change "let's go into the lady's room and freshen up" Judy says as she slides out the booth and we follow her, "now you what?" "I think I love her ok" I say "love is a big world Mary" Sherry says "I know it's...just that when I'm with her she make me feel really special and important, and she makes me feel beautiful inside and outside" I say as I lean against the bathroom stall.

"Really?" Sherry says and I nod "well if she makes you feel like that and your positive she's the one" she says as she hugs me "then i'm here for you, isn't that right Judy?" She asks Judy "yes I guess so" she says as she comes in to hug us "just if she hurts or anything of that nature it's going to be me and her" Judy says as she hits both of her eyes and we laugh "I'm serious" she says "I think you had way to much milkshake" I say " speaking of
milkshake, we should get back to the booth" Sherry says as we begin to leave and go back to our booth.

"Ok so if my father or mother calls you" I ask Judy "tell them that where having a sleepover at my house, I know" Judy says "and if they call your house" I ask Sherry "my father or mother will pick up and say that I'm having a sleepover with Mary and Judy, we got this now go" Sherry says "ok I'm going" I say as I open the door of the car "good luck" they say in a whisper so they won't wake anyone in the neighborhood up, I give them a thumbs up as they begin to drive away "ok" I say as I knock on the door.

"Mary? What are you doing here this time of night?" Y/N says as she stands in the doorway "can I come in?" "Of course" she says as I step aside, "so what brings you over at this time of night?, Even though I don't mind but" "I know this isn't the best reason to why I am over here so late but I just have to say this" "say what exactly?" "I'm in love with you and I want to be with you, I want the world to know that you're mine and I'm yours, I mean it's not allowed now but let's see what the future holds for us" I say "oh wow" she says as she sits on her bed and I sit next to her "that's all you have to say is wow? I knew this was a bad idea, like why would I say "i LoVe yOu" and we just started dating" " calm down, can you sit please" she says as she pulls me down to sit.

"If your not ready to say that word I completely understand, it's just to-" "I love you too" she says as she takes my hand and I smile, thank goodness "I was going to tell you first but I thought it was to early" she says as an unsuspected tear comes down my eye "why are you crying?" She says as she wipes the tear away "I I I don't know" I say as I laugh out of embarrassment, it gets quiet for a minute until we meet eyes again and I go in for a kiss, that kiss soon escalated to us taking each other's clothes "wait wait" I say "what?" "Do you have skins this time? I say "um yes, in here" she says as she reaches over me to go in her nightstand.

Mature Activity ⚠️

"Now don't hurt me, hurt me and-" I say as Y/N hovers over me "I won't, I promise" she says as I see a sparkle in her right eye, I get nervous as she prepares and I guess she noticed "you ok?" "Yeah" I say as she gets the skins on "ok ready?" She says and I nod as she enters, it's a painful feeling so I grab on to her as she begins to move inside of me "doing ok?" she says as she looks at me "yes" I say, there's a few moans between as she moves but we can't get to loud because Y/N's grandmother is sleeping in the next room over "go faster" I say as my moans starts to grow, so I kiss Y/N to keep them maintained.

"Oh god" she says as she goes faster, I bite my
Lip at her words "right there right there" I say as she hits a spot, I dig my nails into her back as she holds the headboard from hitting the wall so it won't wake her grandmother up, I feel a sensation that I have to pee but I don't so I let it go like I have to pee, and it felt amazing "I'm going to-" she says as I feel something warm inside of me, as she pulls out of me and takes off the used condom and throws it away "so" she says "so" I say feeling the awkwardness "how was it?" She ask "it was good, and it felt even better" I say as I roll over with my back facing her "nifty" she says as she hugs me from the back.

"I told you I wasn't going to hurt you" she says as I begin to get drowsy "I knew you wouldn't" "I love you" she says as she kisses my cheek "I love you too" I say as I begin to close my eyes and fall asleep.

Puppy love am I right?