Gym

Y/N

"How was it like?" I ask Grey "It was scary but interesting, the tarantula mutated into a giant meat eating monster and-" "ok don't spoil it to much for me" I say as we enter our math class "sorry, but you have to see it" he says as we sit in our sits "I will just don't talk about anymore" I say as Mary enters the class and sits at her desk, I begin to tense up as I think about yesterday and what she did "Y/N do you have the notes from yesterday? I couldn't see it well enough" "yes I do" I say as I reach in my bag to get the notes for him "your a life saver" "mh" I say as I continue looking at Mary, she hasn't looked back once since I've been looking at here "Good Morning class" Miss. Moore says as she walks in "text books out" she says as we begin the lesson.

"Today where playing basketball, but this time I'm picking the teams" Miss Cook says as she begins to give out jerseys "the ones that got the jerseys are offensive the ones who didn't are the defensive, find you teammates" she says, I got the jersey but Mary didn't so we weren't on the same team this time, before we began the game I saw Mary whispering to the girl I was going to guard but I thought nothing of till I saw them switching so I was guarding Mary now, I don't think Miss. Cook caught on to that "play ball!" She shouts as she blows her whistle and we begin the game, as I'm guarding her she begins to back up to me a little much so I start to back up more until we got to the hoop and she throws it in and makes it "come on Y/L/N, DO NOT LET HER GET A SHOT!" She yells.

She's been doing this all game until gym was over "alright ladies hit the showers" she says "good job Y/L/N" "yeah you cost us the game" they say as they hit me with there jerseys, I hear Mary laughing with the same girl that was supposed to be guarding me "we think you did great Y/L/N" Mary says as a joke as they walk into the locker room laughing and I just exhausted as I wait for the girls to leave.

"Y/L/N what are you doing? go change" "yes ma'am" I say as I enter the empty locker room, I get my clothes out of my locker as I go into the bathroom to change, even though the locker is empty Miss. Cook is still here "someone's in here" I say as I hear a knock on the door "hey I said someone's in here" I say as I finally open up the door to see Mary "what do you want?" I say as she comes and lock the door "your not supposed to be in here so can you please leave? Im not done changing" I say but she just kisses me, I was in total shock but I still kissed back as I put my hand under her dress as we moan in between kisses "hey Y/L/N what's going on in there? Class is going to start in five minutes" Miss. Cook says as Mary gets on her knees "I'm just using the bathroom, be out in a bit" I say as Mary pulls down my underwear and begins to the same thing she did yesterday "well hurry it up. My next class is coming" she says as I hold on to dear life as Mary goes in to my bra "yes ma'am" I say as she finally walks away and I throw my head back in relief and also pleasure, I put my fingers through her hair as she goes faster with her actions "I I" I say as I release into her mouth, she stays there for a bit but after a while she pulls up my underwear and gets up "we still on to study right?" She says as gets off her knees, I nod as she kisses me "see you after school" she says as she leaves me confused and satisfied.

"Y/N!" I hear from down the street, its Robert running towards me "haven't seen you in two days, you ok?" "Yeah, I've just been busy with school and helping Mary with her studies" "yeah right, how is that going by the way? is she still touching you down there?" He says "she's doing a lot more then touching" "what dose that mean? Is she tormenting you?" "No look I will explain when I get back" "where are you going?" "I have to get Mary's homework" "oh right, that sounds incredibly insane that you have to do someone else's homework and yours" "I know but it's my fault for not locking the door" "stop blaming yourself Y/N, if anything it's Mary's fault because she's blackmailing you" "it's not blackmailing if I agreed to do it" I say as I walk up my stoop "well just come by my house when you get back" he says and I nod as I wave.

"Y/N hi, Mary's upstairs"  Susan say as she lets me in "ok" I say as I enter "Y/N hello" "hello Mr. Washington" "your here to help Mary with her homework right?" "Yes I am" "ok I will let you get to it but I want to thank you for helping my daughter with this" "it's no problem I love helping people" I say as he puts his hand on my shoulder and smiles at me. "Mary?" I say as I step into a empty bedroom "be out in a second" I hear her say so I look around her room, I see Mary at probably the age of five with a older man that looks to be in his 70's, they have big smiles on there face and I smile because she actually looks happy compared to now "what are you doing?" She says and I jump and turn around to see her in a towel, oh wow "nothing just...nothing" "if you say so" she says as she drops her towel and I cover my eyes "I'm just going to cover my eyes" "why? Where all girls here and we have the same parts....well I can't say that about you" she says as she laughs "funny I just forget to laugh" I say as she pulls my hand away from my eyes "ready?" She says and I nod.

"You done yet?" She says as she hangs off her bed "no I'm not" I say as she gets up and sits by me "so where you born with it?" she says and I stop for a second "yes" "what did your parents do when they found out?" She says and I begin to get emotional just thinking about them leavening me at a young age "um they tried to adjust to it but they couldn't so at the age of five they dropped me off at my grandmas house and said goodbye" I say as we stay quiet for a minute "sorry" "no need, I'm over it now" I say as I get back to the homework but she comes and gives me a hug "it's ok to not be over it, you know that right?" "Yeah" I say as I pat her back "you want to stay for dinner?" "Oh no I can't do that my grandma wants me to be home at a time" "just call here and ask, we have a landline" "I don't know" "please?" She says as she puts her hand on my thigh and I jump a bit "alright" I say as I get up "yay" she says as she pulls me out of the room.

"Y/N we're so glad you could stay for dinner" "yes very glad" Mr and Mrs Washington says "Y/N would you like to stay over?" "Oh no I can't, my grandma only said dinner" "well it's really late and I wouldn't feel right sending you out there alone at night on a bike, how about I contact Doris after dinner then we will see what she says" "ok" I say as I feel someone's feet on mine so I look under the table to see Mary's trying to play footsie's with me.

"Alright see you tomorrow...good night" Mr. Washington says as he gets off the phone with my grandma "what did she say?" "Yes you can stay tonight, but I will be taking you and Mary to school tomorrow so you girls better get some rest" he says and I nod.

I enters Mary's room to see her laying on her stomach with her feet in the air "so did she say yes?" "Yes she did" I say as she gets up "great, here" she says as she gives me clothes "what's this?" "Clothes for you to sleep in genius, because your not sleeping in my bed with you outside clothes on" "wait your bed?" "For you to have a 4.0 gpa you sure do act dumb" she says as she takes the pillows off of her bed "I was going to say I can sleep on the floor" "no guest of mine is going to sleep on the floor and it's the least I can do for being so mean to you" she says "well alright" I say as I head for the bathroom.

Hey y'all, sorry for not putting out any stories I'm back in school now and I've just been making stories on the weekends. But yeah enjoy this story.