Almost

Y/N

Today's the day that Mary comes over and work on our project, I hate that I'm so nervous about this "grandma where are you going?" I say as I enter the house from the pouring rain "bible study, remember?" "Of course but I thought they were only on Saturdays?" "They are but the preacher decided to have it a day early because he will not be there on Saturday" she says as she puts on her coat "your going out in the pouring rain?" "Yes Y/N" "but it's pouring, can't you ask someone to get you" "you know I don't like asking people for stuff, don't worry grandma will be back" she says before leaving.

"God please watch over my grandmother in these conditions right now" I say as I hear my doorbell "Amen" I say as I get out of the praying position and head downstairs "come in" I say as I let Mary in "is your grandmother here?" She asked as she takes off her coat "um no, she went to her bible study" "In this weather?" "Yep, my grandma will always praise her God and nothing will stop her" I say as I take her wet coat and hang it up "so where will we be studying for our project at?" She says as she looks at some pictures on the wall "in the living room" I say as I show her to my living room and we sit on the couch "so we have agreed on a flower, what do we know about flowers?" "Well we know they reproduce" Mary says and I chuckle "I think everyone knows that" I say "you'll be surprised by the ones who don't" she says as we laugh.

"I'm really tried" Mary says as we finish up for the day "me too" I say as I sit back down "so are you going to give me a detour of your home?" She asks as she gets up "I don't know" "oh come what can go wrong?" She says and I think, nothing really "well alright" I say as I stand up, "and this is where I sleep" I say as we enter my room and she just takes it in "I love your room" she says as she sits on my bed "oh it's nothing" I say as I stand there looking around my room at all my things "you listen to them?" She asks as she points to my The Platters poster above my bed "of course, I love them" "ok so what's your favorite song from them?" She asks as I sit on my bed with her "The Greatest Pretender, yours?" "Only You" she says as I watch her eyes glow by just saying that "I have the record, would you like to listen to it?" "Of course" she says and I get up and go to my record player.

"Only You" begins to play as we sit and take in the music as I thought, I see at the corner of my eye that Mary is looking at me but I don't bring it any mind until she begins to move closer to me, so I move farther away but she moves closer till we're arm and arm, she takes my hand into hers and squeezes it "Y/N?" "Yes?" "Do you like me?" She says but I don't say anything, I'm not going to tell her that because if I do she might use that against me as well "because......I think I like you too" she said as she raises her head on my shoulder and I just freeze, she likes me too?.

As we lay in my bed with my arms wrapped around her and hers wrapped around me I tell her that I like her too "I like you too" I say as she lifts her head off me to look at me, she smiles and I smile back at her "so what do you want to do now?" Mary says as she goes under my shirt "um we can listen to some more of my records" I say as I get up and begin walking to my records "I have The Teenagers featuring Frankie Lymon, The Penguins and The Four Seasons" I say as get done reading out some of the records I own "well I was thinking of something more physical, like this" she says as she pulls me up to my feet and look me straight in my eyes.

It was something in her eyes that I couldn't put my finger on "can I kiss you?" I say as I think about what I just said, so unexpected "yes" she said as I lean in to kiss her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and oh how it couldn't feel more right, she pulls her self to me as she has her arms around me neck "wait my grandma will be home from bible study soon so we should stop" I say as I let go of her "but she's not here yet" she says as she pulls me to my bed "and where not doing anything" "yes we are, we're kissing" "Y/N stop being such a buzz kill" "I am not" "oh yeah? then kiss me" she says and I do because I am not a buzz kill, I lay her down so I'm on top of her and she begins to deepen the kiss as she takes off my shirt "Mar-" I say but she stops me with a kiss as she continues her actions.

she trying to take off her shirt so I help her and the skin to skin contact felt amazing, maybe a little to amazing because my friend downstairs woke up from a deep slumber "well hello you" Mary says as she rubs it and a unsuspecting moan slips out of my mouth, I try and move a way a bit "stop fighting it" she says as she goes into my pants, I jump at the action as I take heed of her words and let it happen "ok" I say as grind in to her as we both let a moan through the kiss so I take off my pants and she works on taking off her bra.

They where so beautiful that I had to touch them, Mary begins to bite her lip at my actions so I don't stop "do you have skins?" "Um yes I do, one second" I say as I get off of her and look into my book bag for the one that Robert gave me for a situation like this, I found it but it was broken but I didn't see how "got it?" "Yes but it's no good" I say as I throw it away "well that's ok, there always other times" she says as she covers herself up with my sheets "your right" I say as I sit by her and she kisses my cheek.

"Y/N! Sweet baby I'm back!" I hear my grandma say and my heart drops "oh shit" I say as I get up and get my pants as Mary struggles to put her bra on "Y/N why is the door locked?" " oh I'm changing, will be a second" I say as Mary gets her shirt and jumps out of my bed "will hurry I need you to go to the store for me and get some things for dinner" she says "ok coming" I say as Mary goes into my closet and I begin to open the door "why's your hair everywhere?" "Just got out of the shower" I say as my grandma looks inside my room "well ok, anyways here's the list and the money and make sure you bring my change back" "yes ma'am" "alright, grandma's gone take a shower now" "ok, love you" "love you too, oh did Mary ever come over so you two can work on the project" my heart drops as I think of Mary being right in my closet "yes she did but she had to leave early because she had a dinner with her parents" I say "hope you girls got some work did" my grandma says before leaving to the bathroom and I close my door with a excel following behind it "can I come out now?" I hear Mary say as I open the door for her "yes you may" "that was close" "yeah I know now come before my grandma get out of the shower" I say as I get her hand and begin to pull her along.