Studying

Y/N

I feel a little uneasy as I pedal into Mary's block, I mean she touched me in a place that I don't want anyone touching, it felt wrong but it felt good...wait what am I saying? We can't think that way about other women! Let alone Mary, I arrived in the front of her house and my feet felt like concrete, they did not want to move but I have to do this because if I don't it's not going to be good, so I begin walking till I met the door and I knock, the door was answered by Mary "well about time, I thought you chickened out" she says as she walks away and I come in, "so what are we working on first tech?" "Please don't call me that but today where going to be studying for your test you have coming up this Friday" "ok let me get my bookbag" she says as she bends over with her butt facing me but I look away "here you are" she says as she give me her Bio book "thank you".

"Ok what is Herpetology?" "Idk what?" "It's the study of lizards, snakes, etc, what's Ichthyology?" I say but she to busy drawing doodles on her homework "Mary can you pay attention?" I say and she stops the doodles and sits up "ok fine" "thank you, now where was I...what's Ichthyology?" "Something with fish?" "The study of fish but you got it right, alright what's Mycology?" I say but I feel her hands on my thigh once again "the study of fungi" she says as she looks at me but I keep my eyes on the book "correct, what's Entomology?" I say but this time her hands are by my crotch area while her her hands are unzipping my pants "the study of insects" she says as she stops touching me to close the book "isn't your parents here?" "My Father and Mother are at a dinner" she says as she pulls my pants down, with a little help from me "we're supposes to be studying Mary" I say as I look at her but she's already looking at me "we can take a little break" "I thought you didn't like me?" "I don't, just let it happen" she says as she finally pulls my underwear down to my mid thigh, she looks down and she looks surprised.

"This is not a-" I say but she put her mouth on my penis and I just close my eyes out of pleasure, the sensation that Im feeling was the same sensation I felt when Robert leaned about my friend and told me to use my hands to make it go away but it feels way better, I put my hand on her head to make her go deeper and she does as she does this up and down motion with her head "go faster" I say and she does, I feel something in my stomach as she dose this but I hear a voice "Mary sweetie where back!" I hear her mom shout out "you have to stop your parents are back!" I whisper but she doesn't stop, that feeling I was feeling in my stomach I let it go and boy was a that relief "ah" I moan out as she pushes me off the bed so my bottom half would be covered by her bed, "oh I didn't know you where here Y/N?" "Yeah I came over to help Mary study for her test" "my hard working girl, well we will let you be" her mom says as they leave and Mary just looks at me and smiles, "so what page where we on?" She says as I look at her twisted "57" I say as I pull up my underwear and pants.

I paddle home with 100+ thoughts on my brain, why did she do that? Did she really make this deal with me to help her in Biology? Was I wrong for not telling her to stop? Well it's not like I didn't try to stop her but I didn't stop it either, doesn't she have a boyfriend? Jeff? She said that that wasn't her boyfriend but he calls her his girlfriend, this is all so confusing, I head into my house and head upstairs to my bedroom "I need to take a shower" I say as I begin to take off my clothes and start a shower, after my brainstorming in the shower I put on my pjs and head into bed "let's see what tomorrow brings" I say as I turn off my light.

This is the most smut I've ever done so I was a little awkward making this.