(The setup, I bet you'll love to have sex here👄)

He has setup the place for our date but I don't think any of us can keep our hands to ourselves.

He thrust harder and my third orgasm hit me like a truck. I cried, shudder, shiver but he won't stop. He too has to reach his end and I have no idea will I be able to take him for one more time.

His mouth enveloped my lips and then left them as we both were panting heavily.

I clenched around his length and he groaned, he is coming in me. Filling me up with his loads.

"Fuckkkk Aree"

"I love your pussy so much"

The confession I didn't knew I needed to hear but yeah his thrusts are slowing down now and I can breathe coz I won't be able to go for another round with the beast.

His sweaty body fell on me. Both of us were panting heavily coz of the toe curling orgasms.

"Love" he whispered in my ear.

"Hmm"

"I don't think I should leave your hole"

"And why is that?"

"As soon as I detach from you I see that beautiful flower of yours again and get horny, so let me be buried deep inside you forever"

Oh God.

He's literally so horny since we arrived here I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow. I need rest but I've been horny too.

"Baby" I said. He found my face and gave me a kiss.

"Hmm"

"Shouldn't we enjoy besides having sex?"

"Ain't we doing that?" He asked.

"But we're ending up on bed every time we enjoy, I don't blame you, I'm horny too"

"So why're you having a problem with that?"

"The problem is.. if you don't want me to walk again then sure you can bang me more" he giggled.

"Trust me, I won't mind taking you every where in my arms"

I laughed and hit him on his chest. He puts his lips back on my neck and I moaned with the little touch.

"Don't make me hard again" he whispered in my ears and I'm so weak right now that I giggled with him on top of me while playing with his silky hair.

"I love you" he whispered in my ears.

"I love you more" I kissed him on his temple and soon we drifted to sleep with the sound of ocean waves.

__________

Today we were here for the clay art.

Jungkook was not getting up in the morning from the bed, coz he feels lazy today. Already showing signs of old age.

I teased him the more I could and ran to the wooden villa we were staying in beside this beautiful ocean.

His competitive ass couldn't take it and ran after me. As soon as he got his hands on me he spanked me so many times and fucked me on the kitchen counter. I don't think any more place is left vacant where I didn't got a good fuck in this big villa.

We sat beside each other coz I don't wanted him to share with me. And he took it as a competition.

The best clay pot will win.

When my pot was almost at the end his hand came in my view, before I can hit him he dismantled my pot's shape.

"Heyyyyyyy"