ɆӾ₮Ɽ₳ - 04

"Hiss.... Can you be more gentle, little brother? It hurts too much." The tattoo chair had a short-haired girl, and she was getting a tattoo on the back of her neck. Lu Xiaobei was sitting behind her, with a black mask over his face that revealed a pair of eyes that drooped coldly.

The girl stomped her feet in pain, and Lu Xiaobei finished the last few strokes after lifting his hand slightly before he said, "Gentle or not, it has nothing to do with my strength. If it hurts, take a break."

"Then I'll take a break." The girl was close to tears of pain and said, "I would have used anesthetic if I had known that it would hurt so much."

Lu Xiaobei put his foot on the ground and let the chair slide back before he said to her, "It's not a mistake. It is effective."

After he finished, he put down the machine and stood up to drink water. Before he could take a step, Lin Cheng had already brought over a bottle of water with the lid screwed on and handed it over.

Lu Xiaobei looked at him and did not accept it nor did he remove the face mask.

Lin Cheng's eyes were tentative to please as he carefully handed it over again and whispered, "Brother, drink water."

Lu Xiaobei averted his eyes and did not look at him.The ends of his eyes drooped coolly, and he sat back in his chair without saying a word.

There was no one else on the second floor except for the two of them and the customer. Lin Cheng squatted down while holding something in his hand as he put his wrist on Lu Xiaobei's leg. His voice softly and lowly negotiated, "Brother, don't be angry with me.... I was wrong."

He wanted to touch Lu Xiaobei's hand, but Lu Xiaobei was still wearing the black gloves for work, and he raised his hand to not let him touch it.

Lin Cheng pursed his lips while his face was full of loss. Lu Xiaobei lowered his eyes to see his pathetic look and moved his lips from behind the mask to throw a phrase out, "I'm dirty."

"Not dirty." Since he opened his mouth to speak, Lin Cheng was very happy and raised his head to smile at him as he covered the back of his hand to touch Lu Xiaobei. Lu Xiaobei raised it again and did not let him touch it.

He frowned and said, "I said I'm dirty."

Lin Cheng shook his head and Lu Xiaobei said in a deep voice, "It's all pigment, don't touch it."

Lin Cheng had to nod his head and obediently agreed, "Okay."

The little girl was resting in front of him, and her arms rested on the back of the chair. Her head was facing her phone and never looked up, but after hearing their conversation, she laughed and said, "The younger brother is so good at being bullied."

At the store, Lin Cheng used to be afraid of customers knowing that he and Brother Bei were a pair, but he did not feel embarrassed now so he squatted there and said, "No, my brother does not bully me."

The short-haired girl looked back at them both and said, "You two are a bit delicious in this setting."

She finished and turned back as she did not want to see the hilarity and also did not want to gossip. Lin Cheng carefully reached out to remove Lu Xiaobei's mask, and he said, "Brother, drink water."

This time, Lu Xiaobei did not move and let him take off. Lin Cheng handed the water over which he also drank, but that was all. Lu Xiaobei and he did not have any other interactions all afternoon.

Lin Cheng also did not make a fuss. When Lu Xiaobei was working, he sat back to read a book or play with his phone without disturbing Lu Xiaobei's work.