ͲᎻᏆᎡͲᎽ

Professor Xiao stayed at his idol's house for one night, but the two of them stayed in their own rooms without even kissing each other. Who would believe this? In fact, Xiao Zhan opened his eyes in the morning with some regret in his heart. He was already an old man, and after thinking about the meat right in front of him that he was not able to eat, he felt like he had come down with a disease.

When Xiao Zhan woke up, he strained his ears to listen to the movement outside and heard nothing for a while so he guessed that Wang Yibo was not up yet. Xiao Zhan himself recalled the conversation last night, which was indeed quite cozy. It turned out that his cool man was a little pitiful so Xiao Zhan was distressed and gave his Teacher Wang a new name.

Thinking of this, Xiao Zhan touched his phone and sent a tweet, [When can I open my gift(Liwu)? [Cute]]

This message was unintelligible to others, but would be understood with a glance for the one it was meant for.

Xiao Zhan didn't dare to stay at Wang Yibo's house that day since it was after all still New Year's Eve, so he got up to eat breakfast before Wang Yibo sent him back. Earlier, it wasn't that Wang Yibo wasn't awake yet, but he was in the kitchen to finish cooking their breakfast. He just hadn't made any noise for fear of waking up Xiao Zhan. As Xiao Zhan ate the fried rice given by Teacher Wang, he was especially satisfied. Tsk, his idol cooked him food to eat.

As a rule, the family had to go to their grandmother's side on the first day of the month. Xiao Zhan waved his hand before getting out of Wang Yibo's car and saying, "I'm leaving, Teacher Wang. I'll find you at the shop tomorrow."

After that, he opened the door and got out of the car.

Wang Yibo called out to him, "Wait a minute."

"Yes?" Xiao Zhan turned around. "What's wrong?"

Wang Yibo opened the armrest compartment and took a red envelope from it before he got out of the car to head towards the back seat and grab a paper tube before he then went around to Xiao Zhan's side to hand it to him. "It's been in the car for a few days. I didn't expect you to come yesterday, I thought it would take a few days before I could give it to you."

Xiao Zhan smiled at that moment with his eyes curved and asked, "I have a red envelope, too?"

Wang Yibo said, "Of course you do."

"Then, thank you, Teacher Wang." Xiao Zhan took it and smiled at him with a tilted head. "I gave you a congratulatory fortune packet, what packet did you give me?"

Wang Yibo looked at him and said quite seriously, "I'm giving you New Year's money. To suppress evil and fear, so that Professor Xiao will always be safe."

Xiao Zhan's heart instantly went soft so he put the red envelope into his jacket pocket before he asked with a smile, "Are you really treating me like a child?"

Wang Yibo smiled slightly and said, "You are a child to me."

This sounded pretty sweet, and Xiao Zhan clearly understood this. He waved his hand and said, "Goodbye, Teacher Wang. You should get in the car."

After saying that, he turned around and ran away.

What else in the world would be more beautiful than being in love with an older man? There was no such thing.

Xiao Zhan arrived home when the old couple had finished packing up and were waiting for him. He didn't even have time to change his shoes once he got up there and had to directly leave. Xiao Zhan put the paper tube carefully into the trunk before going to the driver's seat to drive.

Old Xiao and Dr. Xu sat in the back seat and didn't say a word at first as they probably didn't have the heart to ask. Xiao Zhan braked sharply halfway before he frowned and cursed, "Anyone can drive a car now, as if it were their own toy car."