ͲᏔᎬΝͲᎽ

As soon as Wang Yibo entered that private booth, he didn't have a chance to rest. The last time that they had seen each other was on the climbing trip. Wang Yibo went in when they were all sitting in the box and had already eaten.

He came in late so he was poured a glass of wine before he could say anything. He drank a glass of wine when he heard Old Cao ask, "You came by yourself? Where's Xiao Zhan?"

Wang Yibo took off his jacket and handed it to the waiter before he sat down on a chair and said, "Didn't come."

"What the fuck did you say?" Old Cao complained and said, "I wouldn't have come if you'd told me that Xiao Zhan wasn't coming! Who the hell would want to celebrate your birthday after 800 years of knowing each other?"

"Didn't come?" Fang Xi sat next to Old Cao, and also asked Wang Yibo, " That's not good. Then you have to get him."

"Go ahead. I'll find someone to go over and pick him up." The person who said this was Cheng Ning, whose hotel they were eating at, and he followed suit and said, "If Professor Xiao doesn't come, who will hold the drinks for you? Who are we laughing at?"

"You hurry up and find him!" Old Cao knocked on the cup. "What the hell is wrong with you two? The two of you are getting along or not? If not, I'm going to take him."

Old Cao often made such remarks so no one took him seriously. Fang Xi said, "Call him. If you don't, I will!"

Wang Yibo, who hadn't contacted Xiao Zhan in a while, shook his head and said, "Forget it."

"Why not?" Fang Xi asked.

"It's an impossible matter," Wang Yibo's expression was mild as he poured a cup of tea and took a sip. "I don't even understand my own life, so I don't want to harm others."

Fang Xi and Lin Xuan looked at each other. Fang Xi said, "What bullshit are you spouting? What do you mean you don't know what you're doing with your life? Who knows what they're doing more than you? You don't want to admit it yourself."

Wang Yibo laughed and munched without saying anything.

Old Cao picked up from the side, "Hey, old Wang, are you serious? If you say so, I can take it seriously, ah?"

"You give it a rest, Yuan'er," Old Zhu mocked him. " Professor Xiao is interested in Old Wang, this blockhead. Can he also be interested in you, the flirty type?"

"Don't say that," Old Cao laughed and said while drinking his soup. "Or I'll still think he and Old Wang don't get along, and he had the right attributes for me."

"What attributes?" Jiang Tao asked the question out loud. "Five elements, ah? Or horoscope, ah? You can also read this?"

He was a bit too wooden and everyone at the table laughed, including Wang Yibo, who also laughed twice.

Old Zhu sat next to him and said, "What Yuan'er means is that he's a little girl, and both of us are men, so there's no harmony when it comes to that."

He said it so Jiang Tao could understand it, but a straight man thinking about this matter still felt quite awkward so he could not understand and quickly said, "...You guys are too nasty!"

The group of people talked for half a day, and finally the words were withdrawn. Fang Xi bumped Wang Yibo's arm. "Stop running, brother. Professor Xiao is absolutely more than this. You shouldn't worry."

Fang Xi gave a thumbs up when he said this, and continued, "I've never been wrong about people, he's a good person."

Wang Yibo still ate without saying a word. He knew better than anyone that he was a good man.