ͲᎻᏆᎡͲᎽ ᎬᏆᏀᎻͲ

Xiao Zhan slept in Wang Yibo's bed that night while lying next to him with his legs wantonly lying crookedly on top of Wang Yibo's body. Neither of them were sleepy at the time, and Xiao Zhan remembered the first two times that Wang Yibo had slept in the store, and how he would wake up when he suddenly appeared.

Xiao Zhan traced his arm with his finger while asking him, "When you sleep...Are you afraid?"

Wang Yibo was relaxed and unfocused. It took him a while to make a sound after Xiao Zhan spoke, "Hmm?"

Xiao Zhan laughed, "What are you thinking about, baby?"

Wang Yibo also laughed and said, "My mind is empty, what did you just say?"

Xiao Zhan then repeated, "I was asking if you are afraid when you sleep."

Wang Yibo paused before speaking, "Not afraid, but I will dream. I can easily wake up from a deep sleep."

Xiao Zhan felt uncomfortable from just hearing this, and the thought of not waking up was suffocating.

Xiao Zhan then turned sideways to reach out and touch Wang Yibo's head. He liked the feeling of this too much, and he thought that he would have to let Wang Yibo shave his hair for life.

Wang Yibo asked him, "Do you like it?"

Xiao Zhan smiled and said, "Yes, I like it very much. I'm so sorry, I never shaved like this even before I became a teacher."

Wang Yibo thought about how Xiao Zhan would look if he shaved his hair till it was short since Professor Xiao's eyes were so beautiful and he had a handsome boy-like figure. Xiao Zhan, while stroking Wang Yibo's prickly head, said with a smile, "Then think about Professor Xiao every day before you go to sleep."

"Yeah." Wang Yibo nodded seriously. "Okay."

Xiao Zhan loved his serious look, and if not for the discomfort of having just done it, he would have wanted to do it again immediately. After all, the biggest thing that he thought about was the desire to have sex with him all the time, to be at a negative distance from him, to see him deep in lust, and to see his face at the moment of ejaculation while out of control and holding himself back.

Xiao Zhan could not easily eat Teacher Wang since this thing must be announced to the world and had to be shown off, but he also had to give the man a proper name.

Thus, Xiao Zhan saved up for the next weekend and called all of Wang Yibo's friends, but he only called Fang Qimiao from his own circle since he was the only one in his circle who knew about his sexual orientation. When he had told Fang Qimiao about the gathering, the other had teased him for a long time.

"Master Xiao was acting as if he was going to die the night before yesterday, but today, he said goodbye to his bachelorhood."

Xiao Zhan sent a voice message back to him, "Then you can think of me as bitter about the end of my single life."

"You can forget it," Fang Qimiao laughed two times, "You can't wait to say goodbye to the single life. Let me ask obscenely, which one of you two...."

Xiao Zhan could not possibly answer such a question and said, "You're being too vulgar, take a break."

Xiao Zhan finished and then ignored him since men were unimaginable. Fang Qimiao was normal and personable, but sometimes when he drank too much, he didn't have eyes to see. If he mentioned this subject, then Xiao Zhan would not answer it.

Xiao Zhan quit the chat interface with him only to find that Fang Xi pulled him into a group, and the group name was very direct and appropriate for this group of people as it was called "Dog Men."