ᎬᏆᏀᎻͲ

Xiao Zhan's new love interest was really cool, and he already expected that he would have to fight a long fight. However, Professor Xiao was undeterred since the more he fought, the braver he would become.

He didn't say anything to Wang Yibo before he went to the parlour on Sunday since he was there with Fang Qimao. When they headed over, there was no one in the front room as the girl from last time was not there. There was only Lu Xiaobei in the back who was playing games and chatting with his friends over voice chat.

"Fuck! There's someone behind me! Thirty-five degrees, thirty-five degrees! Hurry up!"

"Fuck, bullshit, just scared the shit out of me!"

"Shut up, help me up."

Fang Qimao walked over. Lu Xiaobei couldn't hear his footsteps with his headset on so Fang Qimao used the corner of his phone to put it against the back of his bare head as he said in a low voice, "Robbery, don't look back."

"Worthless robbery, ah!" Lu Xiaobei did not take it seriously, and he took off the headset before he looked back to see Fang Qimao and Xiao Zhan whom he greeted with a "hello", "You're here, ah?"

"Yeah, you play first, there's no rush." Fang Qimao said.

"Then both of you can sit over there and wait for a while, I'll be done soon. Today the shop girl is not here so I will make you coffee later." Lu Xiaobei finished speaking and went back to playing. Xiao Zhan looked around but did not see Wang Yibo.

He went over to Lu Xiaobei and asked, "Isn't Wang Yibo here?"

Lu Xiaobei took the time to look up at him before he pointed overhead and said, "There are several rooms upstairs, you can shout his name when you go up to see which room he is in."

He spoke as fast as ever, but Xiao Zhan still heard him so he patted Lu Xiaobei on the shoulder before he said, "Thanks, have fun."

Xiao Zhan then stepped on the concrete stairs to make his way up to the second floor. The overall style here was made of concrete and stone which looked pretty original while those decorations on the walls and shelves that were full of tattoo equipment looked cold but quite chic.

There was a large tattoo room upstairs with several chairs placed there and more tattoo equipment than downstairs that contained a whole shelf of colourful ink.

There were also several smaller rooms, but Xiao Zhan did not have to shout since the door was open so he already saw Wang Yibo.

It was a painting room that had several easels on the floor with many paintings hanging on the walls. There were painting tools on the table which were neatly arranged.

Wang Yibo was sitting cross-legged on the floor with his back to the door, and a drawing board was placed on his lap. Since his head was facing downwards, his back was curved which clearly showed his muscles. There was a sense of power in this man that Xiao Zhan liked.

He heard footsteps so he looked back and was momentarily surprised when he saw Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows, "Good morning, Teacher Wang."

"Hi." Wang Yibo greeted with a pencil in his mouth, but he then took it out before he put down the drawing in his hand and propped his hand on the ground to help himself stand up.

"You can draw, don't mind me." Xiao Zhan stood at the door but did not go in, and his eyes lingered on a painting inside the room. In fact, he could not understand the painting, but he still had a shocked feeling. The power of the paintings could be felt. Most of them were Chinese paintings with a few ink drawings that had only a little colour which harmonized the solemnity and seriousness. There were also some oil paintings and watercolours as well as a few sketches and pencil drawings.